As suspected, they were gone, so he tore off some of the bedding and knotted it provisionally around his hips.

At that moment, Gadriel came into the room with a tray and caught sight of Aleks. Gadriel's gaze lingered on the huge dragon mark on Aleks' chest as well as the two amulets. He is the mate of a demon? He also wears divine insignia. Who is he in reality? Then his gaze fell on the makeshift loincloth.

"Please, there are clothes in the closet. You don't have to use the sheets-"

"I know, but I won't wear them. Either you bring me my clothes or something similar, or I'm going to wear this," Rapahel's son said with his arms crossed.

Gracious God. Gadriel didn't know what to do. His attempts at persuasion failed, so he set out to get Aleks' clothes. After an hour, Aleks was wearing white pants and a white T-shirt. Even if he didn't like the color, there was nothing better.

"My Lord, I-"

"Aleks is enough," Raphael's son interrupted.

Gadriel struggled, because Aleks was above him in the hierarchy. "I... Aleksander. I'm going to show you around a bit," he said.

Aleks nodded and followed Gadriel out of the room. The two stepped into a long corridor with white walls and numerous pictures and artwork on the wall. This one went to the left or right. They walked to the left past numerous doors until the corridor forked, in which there was only one door.

Gadriel opened this door and they entered a huge library. Aleks was amazed, because it was huge over three floors. He would still have to fathom this. "This is my Sires' library, where he spends a lot of time. It can give you a little guidance."

Aleks nodded, then they moved on. They walked back down the aisle and along the original one until they came to a larger door at the end, where the aisle turned right. "This is the sir's bedchamber," said the latter.

Then they walked down the corridor to the right and came to two doors facing each other. The one on the right also led to the library, only to the back of it, and the door opposite led into Raphael's private study. They walked on and Gadriel showed him the hospital room, the kitchen and the garden.

After that, Aleks was very exhausted and lay down. Gadriel had told him a lot about the house, but nothing about heaven or the angels. Maybe he thought Aleks already knew. He would ask him about it again later, but he went to sleep first.

Gadriel knocked and entered his Sire's study.

Raphael sat on an armchair, a book in his hands.

"Sire, am I disturbing you?" the angel asked cautiously.

"Sit down," the archangel replied, placing the book on a small table next to him. He looked at the angel with his emerald green eyes and looked at him. "How is he?"

Gadriel rubbed his hands. "His wounds have healed well, his wings are... sealed."

Raphael looked at the angel. Why is he nervous?

"Sire, Aleksander, he said something," but Gadriel broke off.

"Speak," he commanded the angel, more seriously than intended.

"He said that you were responsible for his wounds and that, instead of you taking care of him... you have kidnapped him." Now Gadriel had said it and was bracing himself. But contrary to his expectations, the archangel sighed and ran his hand over his face.