004:

♏︎Tru Bre'Asia West| TruthyMAY 26; SUNDAYMiami,Fl - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♏︎
Tru Bre'Asia West| Truthy
MAY 26; SUNDAY
Miami,Fl
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So you think I should go for it?" Tru asked looking up from her phone at Zaria who was currently in her mirror touching up her edges.

"Girl yes! You know i'm always on you bout' that, agree to that damn photoshoot Truthy!" Zaria fussed giving her a knowing look through the mirror.

Someone had reached out to Tru on her dump page asking her to be in their brand photoshoot, requesting that she took some pictures in their clothing. The brand was hard which was why she didn't mind, she was just nervous since this would be her first time.

"Ok! Ok! I told him yes" Tru said tossing her phone on the other side of the bed since she was nervous. "It's not gonna be that bad girl, it's just your nerves boo" Zaria reassured setting her edge brush and gel on her dresser "Mhm".

She knew Tru was most likely overthinking her decision on saying yes but she was positive Tru was gonna enjoy being behind the camera.

"Ugh my butt is just so big" Tru smiled observing her body in the mirror as she fix her bikini top. "And is! Thick as fuck!" Zaria said making Tru smirk doing a little twerk in the mirror.

The pair were getting ready to go out to the beach for a bit since it was currently hot as fuck in Miami and they had nothing else better to do.

"You ready to go?" Zaria asked once their laughter calmed down a bit earning a nod from Tru. "Yeah we can go" she nodded tying her black cover up skirt around her waist as Zaria grabbed her stuff.

"Make sure you grab the sandwiches out the fridge" Zaria told her as they both exited her room. "Oh shit, you right" Tru mumbled making her way into the kitchen noticing Bam, Osama and Von in the kitchen counting money making her mentally roll her eyes.

Ignoring their presence, most importantly Osama as she grabbed her & Zaria's cuban sandwich from the fridge.

"Where you goin?" Osama spoke up not caring at her clear attitude that he could clearly tell she had.

"Yeah where y'all goin?" Bam asked looking up noticing Zaria and Tru were both dressed in swimsuits. "The beach... duh?" Tru replied in a duh tone causing Osama to stare at her but she just shrugged him off looking down at her nails.

"Boy the beach, it's hot as fuck and plus they got sum going on down there today" Zaria answered blankly going into the cabinet and grabbing 2 liquor bottles.

"Y'all drinking too?!" Von scrunched his face.

"yes, now stop with the 50 questions. If you gotta problem with us drinking on the beach then come" Zaria snapped as Tru smacked her teeth at what she said.