001:

♏︎ Tru Bre'Asia West| Truthy  MAY 22; WEDNESDAY Miami,Fl - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                           "I just think it's fucked up how a nigga will act like he head over heels in love with you, just to fuck you...

♏︎
Tru Bre'Asia West| Truthy
  MAY 22; WEDNESDAY
Miami,Fl
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I just think it's fucked up how a nigga will act like he head over heels in love with you, just to fuck you over on in the end" Tru stated taking a bite out of her Chicken sandwich from Chic-Fil- A.

"No seriously! Niggas think it's okay to sit and play in your face constantly and then be shocked when you finally leave" Zaria said in an agreement.

The two were currently sitting in Tru's car eating Chick-Fil-A while watching this girls live in some random parking lot. Parking & eating in the car was a random hangout they did often, instead of going out they just pick up some food and eat it together in the car while discussing anything that came to mind.

"Yeah, but that's why you gotta be hard onna ni- actually you gotta be hard on everybody because if you not folks gon' forever play wit you" Tru placed her trash back inside the Chick-Fil-A bag as Zaria did the same since they both were finished eating.

"Nah that's real as fuck doe" Zaria stated adjusting the passenger seat back, while Tru placed the Chick-Fil-A bag on the floor of the backseat before starting her Kia 5 and driving out of the parking lot.

"I needa go to Target, that's okay witchu?" Zaria nodded connecting her phone to the car playing The Biggest by Bossman Dlow turning it up.

"Bitch i'm the realest!" Zaria yelled.

"And don't forget the realest! Real money-gettin' nigga!" Tru rapped speeding off down the street at the light.

They drove for about 15 minutes blasting music until they made it to Target. Once they found a parking spot not too far away from the front they parked the car, getting out.

"Ugh I love Target" Zaria smiled as they walked through the entrance doors while Tru grabbed a hand-held shopping basket. She didn't intend on getting a lot, just a little restocking on her hygiene products.

Walking towards the face & body section she grabbed a few of the Method. Body washes and regular Dove soap tossing it inside her cart. "Is Method Body good? I've been seeing it a lot more on Tiktok" Zaria asked picking up the Pure Peace Method. Body wash.

"Yeah, it's mad good. Some smells are better than others though" Tru replied looking for the CeraVe skincare. "Speaking of TikTok I should've vlogged today, Damn!" Zaria mumbled tossing the soap into her cart.

"I don't know why you just don't make a youtube channel, your views great on TikTok" Tru said finally locating the CeraVe she was looking for prior.