Everybody turned to the door in displeasure. Their discussion was interrupted just like that.

The priests were about to scold the person, but the pope stopped them all.

"You may come in,"

Then the huge golden door opened in suspense. All eyes are on the door, waiting to see who has the audacity to disrupt the meeting.

They were ready to reprimand the person. However, their eyes suddenly widened and their body froze as if they saw a ghost.

Their gaze fell on the person in the center. Her innocent and holy presence captured the attention of everyone in the room as if time had stopped working.

The pope stood up in a daze and was too shocked to utter a word. The others felt the same as if they were electrocuted.

"My god!"

"Am I hallucinating?"

"Am I really seeing the Great Saintess?"

"My Lord!"

Gasps of utter disbelief filled the room. Even the quiet Cardinal were stupefied.

Another gasp echoed when the pope suddenly knelt down towards the legendary Great Saintess—Meira Latona.

"My lady, you finally found your way back! It's the temple and the kingdom's honor to be blessed by your grace once again. Welcome back, Great Saintess Meira Latona of Albania. This pope, your servant, humbly requests the Great Saintess to help us tide this catastrophe that will befall the kingdom and the people. Please bestow us your holy power to eliminate demons—the scourge of the entire world. Help us, your honor!"

Upon seeing the devout pope, the others followed suit and knelt as they chanted, "Help us eliminate demons, your honor—the Great Saintess!"

"Help us eliminate demons, your honor—the Great Saintess!"

However, Meira stood there in surprise, not knowing what to do. Ever since she lost her memories, she was at a loss on how to deal with the people who knew her. Subconsciously, she held Sera's arms dazedly.

Sera was surprised to see the priests so devout to Meira. She knows the importance of Meira's holy power, but she doesn't know it is to this extent. Her lips twitched and couldn’t stand the fanatical looks on the priests.

"E-Everybody, please rise! You don't need to be so polite!" Meira said awkwardly.

"No! How can we—your subjects—be disrespectful to the Great Saintess? You are our faith and can't be blasphemed—not even us, your followers!" the pope said solemnly and the others nodded in agreement.

"Uhm... okay," Meira smiled and ordered everyone to stand up again. This time they listened to her and made her sit on the throne in the center below her portrait.

This throne is only made for her and was kept clean for thousands of years.

Still can't recall the past, Meira told the priest she lost her memories and made them narrate her legends back in the day.

Sera, on the other hand, pouted as she listened to the priest about her fight with Meira before. They describe her as if she was the biggest villain alive. She was displeased, but when Meira spoke out for her, she felt warm on the inside. Thus, she continued to listen to the story and it also made her recall her time with Meira.

While the duo was at the temple, at this time, Cruella was strolling around the street, hoping to stumble upon Dylan and the other heroes. However, fate never let their path cross this time. She felt unhappy.