Trap's P.O.V

I stood on the back porch gathering my thoughts as I smoked a blunt. I hated how shit went down at the concert, but that nigga August is the reason for all of the fucked up shit thats been going on this year and poor lil Pooh wont even open her dumb ass eyes to see that.

I love my baby sister to death, but she's crossing the line when you choose water over blood. Pops made that rule when we were little. I guess some of us forgot.

I shook my head and put the blunt out before going upstairs. While I was upstairs I stopped after hearing sobs coming from Michelle's old room. I quietly approached the door opening it revealing Pooh sitting on the side of her bed crying.

I walked over to her and sat next to her causing her to jump. Once she looked over to realize it was me, she rolled her eyes. "So you're really mad at me?" I started. "I was just trying to get justice for pops and EJ, Pooh you cant be mad at me for that." She shook her head and stood up before I grabbed her arm pulling her back down. "He did it Pooh, you gotta believe me." "Shut the hell up! You just didn't like me being with him because of the fucking street he grew up on. I loved him, hell I still do. And I always will, get over it." She said finally speaking up.

I laughed causing her to upset. "Love dont exist in the hood shawty." I said before getting up. "Easy for someone to say whose been alone almost their whole life. You have nothing and you never will have anything. Your just like any other wannabe hard ass thug waiting to show up dead in a crime scene." I stood there listening to her talk to me recklessly before turning around speaking up. "Fuck you. You deserve whatever it is you have coming for yo stuck up ass."

I stormed out of the room not wasting anytime to give her a chance to respond. I didnt wanna hear anything else that could cause me to lose my temper and say or do something that I might regret.

I went downstairs grabbing my keys speeding off down the road to blow off some steam. Lord knows I needed to right about now.

Michelle's P.O.V

I slammed the door to my old room hitting it, I don't know why I felt like that was necessary but I was beyond heated. I hated the way things went down with my brother I just couldn't get over the fact that he hated August so much to blame him for things like that.

I mean, he tried to kill someone I'm in love with. Right in front of me. I knew things we're going to be awkward this weekend but, this was something I wasnt expecting. I slipped on something comfortable before storming out the house for a walk. I could hear King and Meeka calling my name but I wasnt in the mood to explain all of this to them.

It was all just too soon. And just a little too much. As I was walking I saw a couple of familiar faces but I didnt bother to stop and speak. I heard a couple of people speak to me but I was afraid if I even opened my mouth to say hi I would explode letting all my emotions that I was feeling take over.

As I was walking I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I didnt even attempt to take it out and check the number. 10 minutes later my phone begam to vibrate for the 8th time in a row. I took the phone out of my pocket feeling annoyed to see it was my brother King thats been blowing me up. I rolled my eyes knowing he probably just wanted to check up on me. I switched my phone off and continued to walk.

*******

I was on my way home when I noticed there were no longer any cars in the yard. I didnt have any keys on me so I wouldnt be able to get in, I took my phone out of my pocket switching it on.

It seemed as if it was taking forever to come on. Just when it came on I paused looking around at the people running to the same area a firetruck and ambulance was headed it. I shrugged my shoulders giving up once nobody responded to me asking what was going on.

I placed my attention back to my phone to see all the voicemails being left from King and text from Meeka. I went to King's name and pressed play on the voicemail.

Hey twin, I hope your hella busy doing some important that you cant answer your damn phone.

I frowned rolling my eyes and continued to listen.

Umm..

I frowned again after hearing sobs, coming from... my twin? King was not the crying type. Therefore, I knew it had to be serious.

Remember when Trap stormed out earlier in the car? Pooh.. he was in a bad car accident. Nobodies expecting him to live.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped causing me to place my hand over it freezing my body, I was completely stiff.

You probably wont get this soon enough, hopefully you will... see ya.

My brows rised once I heard a police car going in the same direction everyone else was headed. I dropped my phone in my pocket shaking my head not wanting to believe what was probably going on at the chaotic scene up ahead. I decided to face the music. I ran up to the scene as fast as I could.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the horrific scene and my brother being placed in a body bag.

I cried out loudly falling to my knees.

"Your just like another wannabe hard ass thug waiting to show up dead in a crime scene"

The words kept repeating in my head as if it was a song on reply, I turned around jumping only to see King holding me in his arms crying. Tears storming down his face.

"We lost another one" I shook my head crying out knowing this was all my fault. I hurt him. I broke the family code. I will never forgive myself.

I sobbed knowing that when my other brothers show up in yhe morning we would have to explain how we lost another one. The day before EJ's birthday, we let him slip right through our fingers, and it was my fault.

August's P.O.V

I sighed once I heard my phone ring. I stretched my arm out across the bed picking up the phone.

ME: hello?

MICHELLE: Im so sorry I didnt mean to wake you up.

ME: Wait a minute, are you crying ma?

MICHELLE: My brother died August, Trap died. I killed him.

My eyes widened in shock, I sat up in the bed listening to her cry out sounding so innocent and helpless.

ME: How did you kill him?

MICHELLE: He kept saying you killed pops and EJ

I froze in place, letting my heart beat speed up rapidly feeling guilt grow inside of me.

MICHELLE : I went off and I said somethings to hurt him.... it worked, he sped off down the road crashing into that big ass tree down the road from our old neighborhood. He flew out through the front window into the tree at full force. The car also caught fire and blew up.

ME: Your in New Orleans? Im leaving now. I'll be there by morning Michelle dont worry. We can talk about it then. Get some rest, Im sorry for your loss

MICHELLE: I dont think that's a good idea August, Trap had everyone thinking you killed pops and EJ. Tae's boys are still looking for you too. Did you forget that?

ME: Ill be there in the morning.... I love you.

I hung up before she could say anything else. I hated it for her that Trap was gon. I cant help but to feel like its all my fault. I did what I had to do though. I sat there gathering my thoughts before getting up and packing a bag to leave out tonight so that I could be there tomorrow. I gotta feeling thia bouta be a long weekend.