Quirk: Demonification

Demonification:

The user can turn an area into a demon-like environment and create  countless demons  as long as they maintain the affected space. The demons created will automatically follow the user's orders and will do their best to protect them. The area size  affects the quality and quantity of demons generated. A large area can produce an immense amount of  demons but they will be very weak. In turn, a smaller space can create a more limited amount of demons but they will be very powerful.

Miasma will also naturally start to be emitted from the affected area which is harmful to all living things except the user,  those that have protective gear, and those that have  demon attributes or quirks.  However, depending on the intensity of the miasma it can either be harmful or lethal.

Red miasma can  weaken and incapacitate  victims as they experience extreme muscle weakness hindering their movements, vomiting, dizziness, difficulty breathing, altered mental status,  blurred vision, etc. The more time they spend inside the miasma, the greater their symptoms become, and the longer they take to recover. The very young, those with health comorbidities,  and the elderly are at higher risk of dying due to  prolonged exposure to the miasma.

Purple miasma is extremely toxic and can cause death within just 5 minutes of exposure. Victims will experience gran mal seizures followed by  arrhythmias, and respiratory failure.

Finally, black miasma will make anyone hallucinate with their worst fears and can cause  permanent psychological problems if they are exposed for  too long.

Moreover, those that are killed within the affected area will become demons themselves and will be twice as strong as they were when alive.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, mental confusion, behavioral changes, and bloodlust (the user will gradually become more aggressive as the quirk is used and will eventually be unable to differentiate between friend and foe).