Soulmate Au idea, Omegaverse

Soulmate omega verse au:

Everyone has soulmates and they develop a tattoo of their mate's quirk and/or personality on their forearms, wrists, or hands. Everyone gets a soulmate tattoo when they turn 10 years old. If your soulmate truly rejects you or dies, your bond will be broken and their tattoo will disappear.

However within a year, you will get a new tattoo as fate connects you to someone else that's compatible. Once you find out who your soulmate is and if they accept you, their name will appear under your soulmate tattoo and vice versa. Once you do this, both soulmates will be able to feel each other's emotions.

In addition, if soulmates were to finalize their bond (claim bite each other in their Heats or Ruts for Alphas and Omegas; Betas can claim each other or be claimed at anytime), both souls will form a mind link in which you can hear/know each other's thoughts. If the bond becomes strong enough, soulmates will also be able to feel how close they are to each other physically kinda like a GPS, but the focus must be absolute. Strong emotions like fear, anger, sorrow, and anxiety must be kept in check or they will interfere with the mind link and make locating the soulmate very difficult.