"Abhi, kaisi lag rahi hun" she called me abhi?

Abhi, which only my mother called me when she was alive and no one after her called me that because I never allowed anyone to call me that. But she called me Abhi and it's different from her mouth. It's not like I'm feeling any pain or missing my mother it's different from what I'm feeling. And I don't know what to describe this feeling so I directly went towards the bathroom.

I can clearly say that now she became the peace which I was searching for a long time, she became a new house of mine where I can relax. She became my ultimate of everything which I lost from eighteen years.

I came back from the bathroom and called her by my forefinger ans she walked slowly. She was there the whole time when I was in the bathroom.

"Agr lafzo se bayan kar pata toh tabhi kar deta." I said to which she replied "hann!?" Maybe confused.

"Mere paas toh lafzo ki kaami pad gayi tumhari khubsurati ko bayan karne mein. Ab mila tumhe tumahara jawab" I said making her a blushing mess.

"Ab mein jau change karne" I again said and she went from there making me smile with her little activity.

I get ready and went downstairs where the party is happening.

I was going to greet the guest her I heard someone saying something to Roo

I was going to greet the guest her I heard someone saying something to Roo. So I went there.

It was bua who was bad mouthing to Roo and she's just standing there with her head down.

Ye ladki alag time pe toh jyada bolti par jab bolna chahiye tab muh mei tala lah jata kya.

"Kisne kaha apse ke ye ameer ghar se nhi. Ye uski ka hi ghar hai bua. Jo uske pati ka wo uska, hum alag thodi na hai" I said to bua who was insulting my wife.

"Par beta mujhe bol deta mein ek ache khandan se ladki dhund leta. Mere dost ki ladkiya sare ache hain" bua ji said.

"Bua ji pyaar karta hun isse isiliye ki shadi" I said not knowing what I was saying. But somehow it's true I love her from a long time and aaj pura yakeen hogaya iss baat par mujhe.

"And bua ji insult karne se pehle soch lena kisi biwi ko insult kar rahe" I said to bua.

"Chale jaan" I intertwined our hands and take her with me to greet the guest and to introduce everyone who is she.

🥀

Ruhani

As chachi called me, I went to downstairs to meet her, where she was talking with someone. All the guest started to come. And as the wedding was without media and any business partner so Papa and Abhi both decide to call media and all of their business rivals to this party.

I went to there where chachi was and when I went there she introduced me to bua ji.

I went towards her and touched her feet but there was no response, she just pat my head. Her facial expressions show that she's not in any happy mood, I don't know why.

"Ye hai Abhay ki dulhan. Aane mein itni late kyu kar di" she said to which I just smiled because I don't know what to say.

"What's your name" she asked

"Ruhani" I said and she just humed.

"Konse khandan ki ho, I mean what's your father do" she asked making me uncomfortable

"Business" I replied.

"Which company he owns" she again asked

"He doesn't own any company, he just works in company" I replied.

"Tsk, kya yaar kabita abhay ne kaisi ladki chun li jiska koi business nah ho and ameer toh dur ki baat " she said and I just lowered my head not knowing what to do.

"Kisne kaha apse ke ye ameer ghar se nhi. Ye uski ka hi ghar hai bua. Jo uske pati ka wo uska, hum alag thodi na hai" I heard him saying this and coming towards me.

"Par beta mujhe bol deta mein ek ache khandan se ladki dhund leta. Mere dost ki ladkiya sare ache hain" bua ji said and he just hold my hands ans replied

"Bua ji pyaar karta hun isse isiliye ki shadi" he replied making my heart drop a beat.

What pyaar? Ye kab hua? Kya bol raha ye? Nashe mein hai kya? Kya harkatein hai iski? Iska dimag theek toh hai? Kab hua isko mujhse pyaar? Yaar esi baatein maat bola kare, kya pata ek din iske baton se hi maar jau mein.

"And bua ji insult karne se pehle soch lena kisi biwi ko insult kar rahe" he replied making me out of my thoughts.

"Chale jaan" he said by intertwining our hand and take me from there. He again called me jaan and I don't know how to describe this feeling.

I thought I could make distance from him, will not talk with him, so that I'll be safe but his actions and words are changed, which is good but not good for my poor heart.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Another update. I'm updating early because I have exam and I'll be busy then🤧.

So aapk sab ke liye jaldi jaldi update karna padraha

Ab jaldi se apna pyaar barsa do and votes and comments ki barish kar do

And ye batao ye Abhay apne love era mein kaisa lag raha🌝

And complete the target please 🙏

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi