It's Walker's 15th birthday soon. Y/n was currently shopping with Momona to get his present.

As they walked around the shop, Momona looked at her "You know the perfect gift you could give him?"

"What?" Y/n asked as she looked at the stuff on the shelves.

"A kiss." Momona fangirled "He would appreciate that."

"Stop." Y/n rolled her eyes "I'm being serious. He deserves an amazing present."

Momona sighed "He's impossible to shop for."

Y/n nods in agreement "Yeah, he really is. Plus, I'm the best gift he could ever have."

Momona linked arms with Y/n as they walked around the mall, looking through everything.

Y/n sighed as they left "I can't believe we didn't find anything for him."

Momona smiled "Speak for yourself. I'm just gonna give him some money."

Y/n rolled her eyes while approaching the small Starbucks "Yeah, Momona. Very thoughtful." She said sarcastically.

They took a seat after ordering and Momona says "Why do you need it to be perfect?"

Y/n shrugged "He's just been an amazing friend ever since our first film together. He'd helped me alot and I want him to be happy."

Momona smiled "Trust me. You make him as happy as he can be." Y/n smiled and looked down to cover her small blush, making Momona smile.

Y/n looked at Momona "What should I get him?"

Momona shrugged, then she gasped "Oh, my god. You should get him a box or a bag of his favourite things!"

Y/n looked at Momona, slightly wide eyed "This is why I love you, Momona!" Y/n smiled widely "You are a genius."

"I know." Momona flicked her hair.

༺☆༻

Twitch

Y/n is at home and is about to go live with Walker, who was in his room at his house. Once everything was set up for both of them, they went live. Some people joined instantly.

Y/n looked at the camera "Walker, are you ready?"

"Yeah, hold on." Walker said, who was getting something from his wardrobe.

"Alright then. Walker and I are going to do a Q&A today." Y/n said before she was stopped.

"Wait, wait!" Walker sat down in his chair with the bag of things Y/n got him "While we wait, I'm gonna open the present."

"Oh, okay." Y/n smiled and leaned back in her seat.

user119: OMG SHE GOT HIM A BIRTHDAY PRESENT
user942: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALKER!
user014: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

"And, by the way, you're the best present I could ever receive." Walker said to Y/n.

Y/n blushed "Alright, just open your present." She said as she giggled.

Walker smiled and quickly said "Thank you for all the happy birthday's, I appreciate them!"

As more people joined, Walker opened his gift. Y/n had gotten him a bunch of his favourite snacks. She made him a Percy Jackson themed build a bear, with a trident and everything. There was also a small framed picture of them two when they were little, one that Ryan took on the set of Adam Project where Walker was giving Y/n a piggy back.

When he opened that one he smiled "I remember that!" He showed the camera "That was the first week of filming."

Y/n nods "Yeah, Ryan took that."