2

Messages

The Double Adams

Walker
WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE
ME TO VLOG TOO?

Y/n
Because you didn't ask?

Ryan
Did you miss your girlfriend?

Walker
Ryan I will kill you

Ryan
You shouldn't kill people

It isnt nice

Y/n
Sorry Mother Ryan

Walker I'll vlog with you next
Will that make you happy?

Walker
Yes
You better

Ryan
Lovers quarrel?

Y/n
Shush!

Walker
Be quiet

Ryan
Not denying it

In real life

Y/n was currently at her music producers house, who happened to be none other than Dr Dre himself. He was also her manager when it came to movies and concerts and stuff like that.

"Now, Y/n. Your music is doing so well that fans and people from big music companies are wanting you to do a small tour around America." He told her as he sat in his chair behind his desk, leaning back.

Y/n was lying on the couch near the large window "A tour like concerts?"

He nods "Yeah. And since this would be your first concert and you have so many supporters, I'm assuming tickets will sell fast."

Y/n thought for a moment "That does sound fun."

Dr Dre smiled "It is. When it comes to people you've done collabs with, like Ariana, Nicki and Ice Cube, I'll speak to them and see if they can do a couple as well." He stands up "Get your feet off my couch." Y/n dropped her feet "Ice will probably do a couple if I ask nicely."

"Would I be allowed to bring someone with me on the tour?" Y/n asked.

Dre nods "Yup, probably. It is your tour."

Y/n nods "Okay, I'll tour."

"Perfect. So, I'll need to call a few people and contact you to let you know where you're headed to." Dr Dre smiled at her.

Y/n stands up "Thank you. You're the best." They do their small hand shake before Y/n heads to the door "I'll speak to you later, yeah?"

"Yeah, I'll call those people for you." He said as he went back to his desk "Hey!" Y/n quickly popped herself back in his office "Two things. One, do not tell anyone about this yet, especially your little Walker friend. And two, don't break anything on your way out."

Y/n nods "Got it."

"I mean it." He shouts out as Y/n made her way out of the house.

༺☆༻

Y/n walked into the cafe she was meeting her best friend in. She sat down at a table after ordering herself her favourite drink, and getting Walker's favourite drink aswell.

Cutie Pie [Walker Scobell]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें