YouTube

Walker rings the doorbell and the door opens, he is leaning against the door as he said "We're here for the watch party." The door closed in his face, making the others laugh.

They try again, Leah appearing first "I heard that we're here for the, uh, watch party."

They walk in as Walker made fun of her "You heard that we're here for the--"

"Will you stop!" Leah shouts as they all laugh.

They all walk into the room to see loads of themed snacks and drinks on the table, posters on the walls and the room was tinted blue. Cameras and lights were set up aswell. There was a fireplace with the tv above it.

Leah and Y/n squeel slightly as the boys just looked about amazed "This is so cool." Y/n said.

"Woah!"

"Is this all for us?" Walker asked.

"Yeah." The woman said "Don't all your watch parties come with a ton of cameras?" She asked casually.

"I don't know, ask Y/n. Shes had plenty." Walker said, Y/n just nods.

"Oh my god."

"This is sick."

"Woah!"

"Are we allowed to eat this?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, eat whatever you want." She replied.

Y/n smiled widely and Leah says "She loves food."

"I mean, you literally can't live without it." Y/n replied as she ate a sweet from the bowl.

Leah looked at her "You can eat anything you want and you don't gain weight."

"I do alot of sit ups at home." She lied.

Walker laughed "No, you don't."

"No, I don't." Y/n repeats.

Aryan looked at the shelf "How did you guys get a helmet?" He asked as he picked it up.

"Oh, my god." Leah smiled widely.

They all sit down. Aryan sat on the floor infront of the armchair and the other three piled on the sofa. Y/n was inbetween Walker and Leah, right now she was lying on top of Leah, her back on Leah's front.

Aryan raised his chales, which had their drinks in "Cheers." They all cheers and have a drink.

For the first few minutes they have a chat while they snacked on some of the food.

Then the woman asked "What do you usually like to snack on?"

"Anything." Y/n replied.

Leah nods "Yeah, I agree."

"If we're watching a movie, then like, brownies and ice cream." Aryan answered.

"I think, you know, sardines and caviar." Walker joked.

Aryan gets chucked a box of sweets that he's been rambling on about for ages "Yes! See, I told you they're real!"

Y/n and Walker gets chucked a packer of oreos each "Oreos? Thanks, guys." Walker smiled "You know us so well."

Y/n looked at him "Now you won't take any of mine."

Leah got chucked a packet of Takis, making her smiled "Oh my goodness gracious!" Y/n and Leah look at each other with large grins.

"Thats a family bag!" Aryan said, making Walker laugh a bit.

The next question was asked "What was the first line of episode one?"