YouTube

Y/n turned her camera on "Hi, people. It's your favourite person ever." Y/n said, not really knowing what to say.

"Why's you say it so awkwardly?" Walker asked.

"I don't know." They laughed out loud. Once they composed themselves, Y/n looked at the camera "Anyway! Today, I am with my best friend ever." She said as Walker hugged her, Y/n extending her arm to show them both, their cheeks pressed against eachother.

"Hi!" Walker said as he waved a bit.

"Walker was angry that I done a shopping video with Ryan and not him, so here we are." Y/n said, Walker still holding onto her "We are going to go shopping and I want to get a new dog, so we are going to adopt a dog together."

"Woah, when did I agree to this?" Walker asked as he let go.

"Right now." Y/n replied and said "Plus, my mom said we could and she's going to approve it and everything."

Walker suddenly got excited "What breed?"

"I don't know, but you're going to have to decide because I'll want to take them all home." Y/n said as they went into the huge mall.

"If I'm choosing the dog then you get to name it." Walker said to her, making her smile.

"We're going to get the dog before we go home, and we're getting a puppy." Y/n told them.

They went to a few shop, sending a few flirty comments at each other. They got a load of things for the dog, like a large bed, puppy food, toys, leashes, pee-pads, etc. They haven't gotten a collar yet.

While they were walking, Y/n seen a gorgeous woman walk past "Oh, my god. She's so pretty." Y/n said.

"You're prettier." Walker told her.

Y/n hid her smile "Shut up."

"There's a reason you're Aphrodite’s daughter." Walker said before running into a small snack shop, leaving Y/n gobsmacked.

Y/n blushed as she whispered to the camera "I'm blushing. He needs to stop."

After another while, Y/n says "Okay, before we end the video, we need to go and get our dog."

"Yes!" Walker smiled widely.

Y/n and Walker see all the dogs and puppies on the small pound near the entrance of the shop, Y/n instantly feels bad for them all.

"Awwww. Look at them all, Walker." Y/n said sadly as Walker took the camera to record her "We can't leave them all."

"We have to, Y/n." Walker said.

A worker came up to Y/n and said "If you would like, we have an hour Doggy Play Time for $50." She suggests.

Y/n quickly turned to Walker "Please, Walker!"

"It's not my money!" Walker said, Y/n quickly paid the woman and she went to get the room ready. Walker turned the camera to him "She loves dogs."

"I love them so much!" Y/n smiled widely as she jumped up and down, Walker smiling.

"I'll stay out here and take a look at the puppies, okay?" Walker said.

The woman came out "We're ready."

"Thank you!" Y/n smiled at the woman.

Y/n went in the room and Walker looked at the camera "Jesus."

After the hour was done, Y/n came out to see Walker filming her, holding a small Maltipoo in his arms.

She instantly fell in love "Oh, my god!!" She went over and held the dog in her arms. She quickly kissed Walker's cheek "She's perfect!"

Walker cleared hus throat "You missed."

Y/n looked at him "You wish."

Walker smiled at her as Y/n's mom walked into the shop and sighed, looking at Walker "I tell her not to waste her money."

"It's not a waste of money!" Y/n said, holding the dog close to her.

Y/m/n rolled her eyes "Whatever, it's not my money." Walker turned the camera off for now.

Walker laughed a bit as the woman came over "Is this the dog you would like?"

"Yes, please." Y/m/n nods.

"She is a girl, she's 10 weeks old." The woman smiled "She is very sweet and doesn't cause too much trouble." The woman went to get the forms. When she came back, she got Y/n and Walker to sign everything and got Y/n's mom's approval. After a few minutes, she asked "Last thinf is, what would you like to name her?"

Walker looked at Y/n "Your choice."

Y/n looked at the dog carefully "Riley."

"Riley?" The woman repeated, making Y/n nods "Gorgeous."

After half an hour, the woman smiled "Lovely, Riley now belongs to Walker Scobell and Y/n Y/l/n."

Y/n smiled happily "Ahh!"

Walker smiled at her excitement and said "What color collar should we get? Because I think pink would go best with the color of her fur." Y/n nods, not really listening.

Walker gets the collar for their new dog and they went out. Walker turned the camera back on.

"Guess what we called her?" He points the camera at Y/n, who was cuddling Riley.

"Riley!" Y/n smiled.

Her mom said "She is your responsibility, Y/n."

"I know!" Y/n said.

As they loaded up Y/m/n's car, she sighed "How many toys did you get her?"

"Just a few." Y/n replied as they loaded the last three bags full of toys for Riley, who was currently in Walker's arms, along with the camera, which was recording all the bags.

"Jesus." Her mom sighed.

When they get in the car, Y/n took the camera and recorded her and Walker, and Riley, as she said "That was today's video. Thank you so much, mom."

"No problem, honey." Her mom smiled at her.

"Walker and I will set everything up in my room when we get back." Y/n said to the camera "I love you guys, thank you for watching. I send my love to you all and hope you have a good day or night."

"Bye!" Walker waved, then he lifts Riley up and makes her wave as he puts on a high pitched voice "Bye, bye!"

Y/n laughed as she turned the camera off, smiling at her mom.