Now we got Problems

REMEMBERING THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE SO FORGIVE ME ANY MISTAKES.

ALREADY WARN YOU THAT AFTER THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER AVAILABLE TO READ.

Days later, the day of the trip arrived

Michael and Jessica were the first to arrive at Blackwoodpines, there was a lot of snow blocking the gate making it difficult to open so the two climbed a wall.

Ashley had been the second to arrive at Blackwoodpines, just like Mike and Jessica, Ashley also had to climb the wall.

Until Chris was the next and third to arrive, Chris was a little stubborn, even though he saw that there was a lot of snow blocking the gate, he tried to open it roughly.

Chris pulled the gate very hard and he realized that by pulling the gate very hard something had broken in the gate so for the safety of others Chris wrote a Note telling them to climb the wall, for those who were yet to arrive.

Just like Ashley, Jessica and Michael, Chris also climbed the wall

And shortly after Chris arrived, Sam arrived in Blackwoodpines, like the others, Sam had to climb the wall but was the first to receive the warning about the gate.

[In My Fic Jack still doesn't realize that Josh and his friends are in Blackwoodpines, so delete that scene where Jack watches Sam].

Just after a few minutes, Matthew and Emily arrive at Blackwoodpines and just like Sam, Matt and Emily received the warning about the gate also having to climb the wall.

FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT FOCUS ON WRITING THE ENTIRE STORY OF UNTIL DAWN IN DETAIL BECAUSE SOME THINGS IN MY FIC WILL STILL HAPPEN AS IN THE GAME. SO FROM NOW ON I WILL FOCUS ON WRITING MORE ON MOMENTS IN WHICH I ALTERED OR ADDED TO THE STORY SUCH AS NEW DIALOGUES AND NEW SCENES. (THE PARTS I WILL NOT FOCUS ON WILL BE SUMMARY).

STARTING WITH THE SCENE WHERE SOME BELIEVE THAT MIKE AND EMILY WERE TALKING AND OTHERS BELIEVE THAT MIKE AND EMILY WERE CHEATING ON MATT AND JESSICA.

MICHAEL and EMILY

Emily had lied to Matt saying that she had arranged to meet Sam, in fact she wanted to have a talk with Mike.

Emily catches Mike's attention .

Emily: Hey Michael?

Mike: Yeah ?

Emily: We can talk?

Mike: Of Course. What would it be?

Mike and Emily didn't know it but they were being watched by Ashley But Ashley didn't listen, she just watched.

Emily: I just wanted to ask for forgiveness .

Mike: Forgiveness, for what?

Emily: I wanted to say that I'm with Matt now, I love him but the relationship we had was good for me, I'm not saying I want you back, I want to be with Matt.