Some Memories

REMEMBERING THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE SO FORGIVE ME ANY MISTAKES.

A few months before Mike and Emily's breakup, Jack, the Flamethrower Guy, was in the Sanatorium, he did everything he could to help Beth.

Beth talked to him often, it was like therapy for her, as Jack helped Beth work on improving her memory.

But she couldn't remember everything like people like her sister, brother, mother, father and friends.

Jack had a variety of thoughts, he thought a lot about helping Beth find her family, but he also thought about what the Washingtons could do to him if he turned Beth in.

Jack and Beth were already developing an emotional attachment.

It would also be difficult for him to hand Beth over to his family since she was a good friend to him.

Beth had already read the Book of Wendigos, She had learned a lot with that book.

Even though Beth lives in a safer area, Jack decided to train Beth on how to use weapons and make traps, precisely to prevent any danger that the Wendigos could cause to her.

But Jack felt that what Beth lived was unfair, he was sure that before Beth lost her Memory she had a great life of comfort, Jack thought that what Beth lived was not what she deserved so he asked.

Jack: Hey Little Pig, answer me something.

Beth: what's the question?

Jack: what do you want for your life?

Beth: What do I want?

Beth with a smile says

Beth: I want to be like you, strong, brave, fearless, I want to hunt Wendigos by your side

Jack was embarrassed by Bethany's words but happy and moved.

Jack: Ooh you nasty little pig, I never got compliments.

Beth: didn't your grandfather praise you?

Jack: he was a little rude, he never praised me, but I know he was a good person, I know he liked me. That must be why I'm like this... rude, like him.