The Invitation

FORGIVE ME IF THERE ARE ANY WRITING ERRORS, MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH SO FORGIVE IF THERE ARE MISTAKES.

DAY 28 / MONTH JANUARY / YEAR 2015 / HOURS: 10:12 AM

Emily and her family had returned from their trip to Paris France, she and her family returned to their home.

SOME MINUTES LATER

Matt was the first to visit Emily, he brought her Japanese snacks that Emily loved, a box of chocolate, red roses and a black winter leather jacket.

Emily thanks Matt, she hugs him and they both kiss .

Matt: Hmm...My Love, I decided to come by to see you and bring you these things, unfortunately I can't stay now, I'm going to have to leave to do a favor for my father, but I don't think it will be long. So as soon as I finish helping him, if you want I can come and stay with you.

Emily: It's okay my dear, I understand, anyway I thank you.

Emily kisses her boyfriend and says goodbye .

Emily takes out her cell phone and texts one of her friends

Emily sends a message to Jessica.

EMILY

- Hey Slut ?.
- How are you going ?
- Could you visit me ? I want to tell you many things about my trip.
- I bought you a gift.
- Jess ?
- Hey, your Bitch , answer me !!!

Emily turns off her cell phone and has the idea of going to Jessica's house to take the gift she bought for Jess.

Emily had bought Jessica a dark blue Chanel bag, which was a bag Jessica really wanted.

Emily goes to Jessica's house and knocks on Jessica's door and no one answers Emily.

Emily realizes that no one was home. Not Jessica, not Jessica's father or mother, her brother or sister.

Emily: Oh My God, did they all leave together... well... I'd rather deliver her gift in person... I don't want to go home... I think I'll go to the square and stay there, maybe I can call Sam or Ash to talk to me.

Emily is upset, she expected to find her friend but she didn't find.