Cannibalism

REMEMBERING THAT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO ANY WRITING ERRORS, FORGIVE ME.

DAY 04/ MONTH FEBRUARY/ YEAR 2014 / HOURS 13:20 PM

In the Mines Hannah and the Police were still there, Hannah was still dragging herself because of her Broken Leg.

The Police Officer was totally tense, desperate and seemed to be unwell, she was very Disturbed.

She started thinking alone

Police Officer : I should walk around the mines more and see if there is any way out instead of staying here with this girl, we're going to end up dying. And that creature will come back and kill us.

Police officer: what the hell, we've lost all types of communication, we have no one to talk to, we have no weapons, we've already tried to scream and no one comes to rescue us.

Police officer: what if I left this girl behind and tried to find a way out, then the team would ask me where I was all this time, and they would also ask about my partner, I can't say that I let him die.

Police officer: come on, come up with a good lie, I can say that I was in the forest and a bear killed my partner and I can also say that I found the girls dead, so the case will be closed and I will return home. This girl is alive but will soon die, her leg is broken, that creature is going to come here and kill her.

Police officer: Oh I know, we lost our equipment and weapons far back, if I go back I can try to find a weapon and communication equipment.

The Police went towards Hannah and said

Police officer: I have an idea, and you need to come with me.

Hannah: what's the idea?

Police: get us both out of here.

Hannah: okay, but it's the details.

Police officer: just trust me.

The Police thought about going back to where she and her deceased partner had been attacked to look for a weapon or communication equipment and wanted to use Hannah if the Wendigo returned she would use Hannah as a shield.

The Police Officer placed Hannah's arms around her shoulders and with her other hand held Hannah's body.

After a while of effort carrying Hannah, they both arrive at the place where The Police Officer and her partner had been attacked.

The police quickly release Hannah, causing her to fall to the ground.

Hannah: Aaagh!!!! Be careful, I still feel pain.

Police officer: I believe this is where we lost our weapons and equipment.

The police started digging the snow, there was a lot of snow, but she didn't give up.