Shout for Help

REMEMBERING THAT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, I APOLOGIZE.

DAY 02 / MONTH FEBRUARY / YEAR 2014 / HOURS 03:20 AM

Hannah wakes up already groaning in pain.

Hannah touches the floor looking for her glasses and puts them on her face, the lens was a little broken but it was possible to see.

Hannah saw her Sister Beth by her side.

Hannah felt enormous pain throughout her body. She screamed and moaned in pain.Hannah realized that one of her legs had broken in the fall.

Hannah: Oh my God, my leg, Oh Shit No, NO!!!!!

Hannah screamed desperately.

In a tone of suffering and pain Hannah says

Hannah: Beth? Are you okay ? You saw that thing, it looked like a creature from another world, Oh shit, What a Pain, are you okay? Beth? Beth?!!! Sister talk to me. Oh damn.

Hannah: "Wonderful" Sore, with a broken leg and cracked glasses, shit.

Hannah: Beth? sister, please talk to me. BETH!!!!! PLEASE !!!!! Oh my God, Beth talk to me, please.

Hannah: HELP!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!! Oh shit.

Then, with great difficulty, Hannah dragged herself and pulled Bethany to a more "comfortable" place inside the mines.

Then Hannah says in a low voice.

Hannah: Oh Beth, I'm sorry.

Hannah: this is my fault, I was an idiot to come to the Forest, of course you would come after me. If I hadn't gone into the forest, you wouldn't be here now. It's all my fault.

Hannah: I'm so stupid, how could I fall for that prank, I should have been suspicious, it was too good to be true

Hannah: I'm so stupid, how could I fall for that prank, I should have been suspicious, it was too good to be true. If I get out of this shit, I swear I'll hate those demons who call themselves friends for the rest of my life.