"I am Fine"

REMEMBERING THAT THERE MAY BE ERRORS IN ENGLISH BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ANY ERRORS.

GOING BACK TO A FEW MONTHS

MONTH JULY/ YEAR 2014 / HOURS 10:20 AM

At House of Washingtons, Bob, Josh's Father had received a very tempting offer to improve his work as a Film Producer.

Bob: Joshua?!!!! Melinda?!!!!

Josh: Dad, what happened?

Melinda: why are you screaming?

Bob: well...as I work as a film producer, they called me to partner, offering me a very high price.

Josh: Wow, that's cool dad.

Bob: but for this partnership they called me with another film production I would have to travel to another country.

Melinda: You said no, right?

Bob: I said yes, I accepted.

Melinda: Oh, Bob Are you crazy?

Bob: We're going to get really rich, isn't that fantastic.

Melinda: it's not the right time for that.

Josh: what's that for dad? We are already rich.

Bob: But more money is always welcome.

Melinda: Bob, your daughters are missing, I'm having a hard time thinking about our girls and also Josh.

Bob: What's wrong with Josh?

Melinda: He is increasingly sad and depressed, he doesn't go out with his friends that much, he stays at home a lot, he goes home and to the psychiatrist, if he lives on that alone he could get sick.

Bob: Oh stop, the boy is great

Josh: Yeah mom, I'm fine.

Melinda: No, son, you're not fine, I know how much you're suffering without your sisters... and that's why you, Bob, as a husband and father, have to stay here with us, supporting me and your son.

Bob: I'm really glad Josh isn't hanging out with his friends, remember they were the ones who made our daughters disappear. I don't want my son to hang out with those Pigs.

Melinda: What?!!! They're not pigs, they're teenagers just like you and I once were, and going out with his friends will be good for him.

Josh: Mom, I'm fine, okay.

Bob: see melinda he's great, you have each other to lean on, I need to take advantage of this offer, I'm going to make a lot of money, I'm not going to change my mind, that's what I'm going to do.