@User99: I DIDDDDDDD

@RyanReynolds: imagine not getting to hear it first when she brings the first edition home😏
↪️@BlakeLively: Your so childish
↪️@WalkerScobell: literally
↪️@RyanReynolds: Watch yourself child I know where you sleep
↪️@BlakeLively: don't threaten a kid Ryan

@CaptainEvans: totally didn't just now do that
↪️@RDJ: WOOOOOOOW CHRIS
↪️@ChrisHemsworth: you give Chris's a bad name🙄
↪️@ChrisPratt: honestly though
↪️@CaptainEvans: Why am I always being bullied dude first Delphi changed my username now y'all are targeting me
↪️@KeithWilliams: Darn

@DiorGoodjohnn: Can't wait😝
↪️@McKennaGraceful: She sounds great in the booth rnnnn
↪️@Delphi.Reynolds: REALLLLL

Charlie006189: I'm so flipping excited
↪️@DanielST101: Real

After Delphi was done recording, they had to stay a while longer for editing.

🏐🏐🏐

"Why'd Brady come but not Connor?" McKenna questioned as she and Delphi were sitting on the couch in Delphi's hotel room.

"I don't know, he said Connor had soccer practice or something." Delphi shrugged.

"Ok then what's going on with the Percy Jackson thing you told me about?" McKenna asked again.

"Oh, right, I've been meaning to tell you guys about that." Delphi grinned excitedly. "Aryan and Connor helped me film my audition tape and I sent it in two days ago."

"Okay, now you can scream about how excited you are." McKenna laughed.

"I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED OH MY GODS I HOPE I GET THE PART BECAUSE I LITERALLY LOVE PERCY JACKSON SO MUCH AND I FEEL LIKE I'M SO ANNABETH LIKE AND I LOVE HER TOO." Delphi ranted.

"Why is it you're always screaming when I'm here." Brady joked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Why is it you're always here." Delphi shot back, making Kenna stifle a laugh.

"You invited me." Brady mumbled as he plopped onto Delphi's bed.

"I'm kiddingggg." Delphi said, dragging out the 'g' as Brady threw a pillow at her. "Noon!"

"Reynolds!" Brady yelled back with a grin as the 2 glared at each other.

"I feel like I'm babysitting, I swear to god." McKenna mumbled to herself as she opened her phone to distract herself from Brady and Delphi's banter.

🏐🏐🏐

The 3 of us were sitting on my bed, finishing Mean Girls before we went for a snack run when we got a notification that Walker added to his story.

@WalkerScobell

↪️16          ❤️97,372 likes         💬6,048

↪️16 ❤️97,372 likes 💬6,048

"Does it bug you that he has to post her?" McKenna questioned.

"No." Delphi answered. "It bugs me that he posted a picture that's not even Ariana though."

Delphi started laughing as she told Brady and McKenna that it was her and Walker in the picture.

"I know you know it's fake but have you ever thought about getting him back for it?" Brady asked. "Like stress him out a little for the stress he caused you?"

"I've never really thought about it, no." Delphi shrugged. "I mean, it would be funny to see him worry about me moving on but I'd never do that to someone. It's pure manipulation."

"True." Brady nodded.

"But it would be funny if it wasn't manipulating him." McKenna commented.

Technically he did it first. Delphi thought

Cause he had to The other part of her brain replied.

He could've told me

That could've ruined the whole thing.

But it could've saved us all this drama

But we got through it

Just one picture

"Just one picture." Delphi repeated aloud. "Because technically he did it first."

"Delph I don't know if that's a good idea." McKenna said. "Could just make it worse."

"Or could make her feel better so she can move on from the whole situation." Brady countered.

"You two are gonna do this no matter what I say, aren't you?" McKenna sighed.

"Yes we are." Delphi nodded.

🏐🏐🏐
DELPHI'S POV

We were walking through the streets of Brooklyn toward 7-11 and Brady tapped me on the shoulder.

"Here, take a picture. We'll copy the one he posted." Brady laughed slightly before taking my hand in his and I took a picture.

@Delphi.Reynolds
11.25.21
8:43 pm

218:43 pm

D. Reynolds: @BradyNoon ❤️🤭

Liked by McKennaGraceful, BradyNoon, XochitlGomez, MomonaT and 189,493 more
18,455 comments

@BradyNoon: ❤️
↪️@XochitlGomez: OOOOOOOOHHH

@ConnorNoon: BRADY AND DELPHI SITTING IN A TREE
↪️@Delphi.Reynolds: respectfully shut up
↪️@ConnorNoon: that was NOT respectfully

@WalkerScobell: 👍
↪️@Delphi.Reynolds: Ok I'll text you back
↪️@WalkerScobell: Thank you

@MomonaT: Delphi spillllllll
↪️@AbbyJWitherspoon: literally my reaction
↪️@DiorGoodjohnn: fr

@user778: DELPHI X BRADY?!?!
↪️@#1WalkiShipper: never
↪️@User007: Ok hater, you can choose to stay in the past, we'll keep to the present. DELPHI X BRADY!!!