106

When I woke up the next morning, I took a shower before beginning to get ready for the interview I had to do today.

I played some music off of YouTube on my tv as I got ready, using my hot brush to dry and brush my hair at the same time.

(Apparently there's a such thing as a hot brush. My mom told me about it yesterday🤷🏽‍♀️)

I finished brushing out my hair and asked my mom to Dutch braid it while I did my usual makeup, just some concealer, mascara, blush, and lipgloss.

Once we were done she left so I could get dressed, changing into my outfit:

I put on my Yankees hat as well- gotta rep PJO- before heading downstairs, where Andrew was waiting to take me with him to our interview

I didn't entirely know what interview we were doing or who the person was, so once we got in the car, I asked.

"We're going on the Ellen Show, Delphi, did you not read the group chat?" Andrew chuckles as he drives, one hand on the wheel and the other propped up on his door handle.

"Oh my gods, seriously?" I ask, my eyes widening momentarily.

"First time?" Andrew asks. "We've almost all been on it for Marvel movies."

"Yeah, well, the last time I was in a Marvel movie was when I was 9." I remind him. "I didn't do many interviews, especially not on big shows like this."

"You'll be alright." Andrew assures. "I heard it's just basic questions, so it shouldn't make you too nervous."

I smile at him, grateful to have a person like Andrew who always reassures me and makes sure I'm comfortable, in a different way than Walker does.

🏐🏐🏐

Once we pull up, we meet up backstage with Tom, Zendaya, Tobey, Jacob, and Ellen, who were all waiting on us.

"Sorry we're on time." Andrew says as we walk up to them. "Can't all be early birds, plus we had to make a pit stop for a water."

I nod, holding up my water bottle that we'd gotten from 7/11 a few minutes ago.

"That's totally fine." Ellen assures us. "Nice to meet you Delphi, I'm Ellen."

"Delphi, duh." I reply, shaking her outstretched hand.

"So in a few minutes I'm gonna go out, talk a bit, introduce you guys, then you'll come out." Ellen explains. "And please, feel free to have some fun with it, it's never fun with boring walkouts. Do duos, do piggyback rides, I don't care."

We all chuckle as she speaks before she walks off to make final preparations and we all start talking.

"I'm good with doing duos." Tobey says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Wanna do me and you?" Jacob asks him.

"Only if you're chasing me out there like a zombie." Tobey replies, making us laugh.

"Deal." Jacob nods, the two fistbumping.

"I'll give you a piggy back ride out there." Andrew says to me with a grin.

"Make it a shoulder ride and you have a deal." I argue, him sighing dramatically before nodding.

"But I get to drop you on the couch." Andrew compromises.

"What if we have you guys go last, and when we go out there we just stand next to the couches and confuse everyone until after you drop her." Zendaya suggests with a chuckle.

"We're so fun." Tom laughs as Ellen walks out onto stage and starts talking before on of the security people nod at us, telling us to go.

Tom and Zendaya walk out first, and we can see on a screen back here as they simply walk out, waving before standing next to the couch.

Jacob and Tobey walk out next, well run out, Tobey waving his arms and silently screaming as Jacob chases after him like a zombie, the people in the seats clapping and laughing.

I stand on one of the tables as Andrew helps me onto his shoulders and he walks out, making his way over to the couches before leaning down and dropping me on one of them, everyone in the room laughing.

Zendaya, Jacob, and I sit on one couch while Tobey, Andrew, and Tom sit on the other.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Ellen asks politely as we all get settled in.

"Pretty good." Jacob answers, Zendaya nodding her agreement.

"Fantastic." Andrew says, his British accent- that I always forget he has- thick as he says it.

"It's going good." Tobey nods.

"Delphi?" Ellen turns to me.

"It's going terribly" I reply. "I haven't seen my boyfriend in 3 whole days." I say dramatically, leaning my head onto Zendaya's shoulder as she laughs at me.

"Dramatic as always." Tom comments, Tobey and Jacob laughing.

"That's easy for you to say, you see Zendaya every day." I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, Delphi, I'm sorry to say we don't have Mr. Scobell here for you, but we do have some questions for you all, so why don't we get right into it?" Ellen smiles kindly.

"Before we do that," Jacob speaks up. "I have a question."

"Go ahead" Ellen chuckles, her eyes on Jacob.

"Now this is a very important- previously planned- inquiry, so we're gonna need you to answer truthfully." Zendaya continues.

"And the question is," I say, leaning forward a bit. "Who is your"

"Favorite" Jacob adds

"Spiderman?" Zendaya finishes, the three Spidermen leaning forward, all staring Ellen down as she laughs.

"Well how am I supposed to pick, they all have amazing qualities." Ellen says, deflecting the question.

"I've picked." I shrug. "Mine's Peter 3."

"Mine's Peter 2." Zendaya says, Tobey looking surprised for a moment.

"Peter 1." Jacob says. "So everyone wants to know, who's your favorite, Ellen?"

"Okay okay, my favorite is.." Ellen pauses dramatically, looking around at everyone in the room. "Tobey Maguire, Peter 2!"

Part of the crowd erupts into cheers as she says it, Tobey standing up and bowing dramatically to them, making us all laugh.

"Alright, alright, let's get this interview on the road, shall we." Ellen says.