78

NO ONES POV
Time skip: ~3 weeks
11.25.21

Today was Delphi's last day in the studio, recording her songs.

The ones she had originally wrote about Walker, she decided to keep in the end, claiming to Momona and McKenna that it was only a song now.

Really, she had written another song about someone else, her new crush, whom she'd yet to tell anyone about.

McKenna and Brady were at the studio with her, sitting in the other part while she was in the sound booth.

Through the previous weeks, they had recorded and edited 4 other songs, and today she was finishing recording the 5th so it could be edited.

The songs she had already recorded (which happened to be the ones originally about Walker) were:

•Nonsense (actually by Sabrina Carpenter)
•Tennessee Orange (actually by Megan Moroney)
•Tightrope (actually from the Greatest Showman)

The other one she'd already recorded was

•If Only (actually from Descendants 1)

And the one she was currently recording was

In Love Again (actually by Kat Daliah)

The song she was recording today was only half written by her, the other half having been written by her mother.

Which seems odd in retrospect but she had based it off her (Blake) and Ryan's relationship when they were younger. That's the part she was recording now.

Brady wasn't paying attention-per usual- instead on Delphi's phone playing her games.

He could hear her singing in the background as he opened her Instagram, posting a picture of the studio.

@Delphi.Reynolds
11.25.21
11:53 am

2111:53 am

D. Reynolds: R u telling me you still haven't presaved Delphi's single?

P.S this is Brady

Liked by MomonaT, WalkerScobell, RyanReynolds, MarkRuffalo and 203,473 more
23,450 comments

@MomonaT: I swear I was the first
↪️@Delphi.Reynolds: Actually I was😛

@AryanSimCard: erm actually I did🙄