Chapter 25 : Ratt's tease

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😀

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writng Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

Ratt : I watched Singto for so long, I know his every move, where he go? What does he do every time he's with his brother's illegal operations.

Krist : I wish you would accompany him that time though!

Ice: Krist!

Krist : If you were really watching over him, where were you when someone chased him with a gun? He went to his parents, I was surprised that a person like him still cares about his parents. Where were you when we were ambushed at the market? if you were really watching over him, you would have saved him.

Ratt : I was there during those times but I'm not physically strong enough, If I help him it might just make him worse. And besides, I was reassured when I saw you, how you helped him. That I also realized what you were to each other then.

Krist : What are we like to each other?

Ratt : The night you first fought and fought for a gun. You are Mr. Cute Police Mask, isn't it? And that night........you and Singto had kissed, right?

Ice: What?! krist?! So that really happened?!

Krist : Just tell me what your plan is!

In the round cradle, Krist was sitting there while waving his two legs like a child playing. He sighed and looked at the sky.

"Phi khap? Are you listening to me? Do I need to shout it out for you to hear me? Or do you want me to go upstairs? In a building? Or in a rooftop?". He asked and suddenly burst into laughed. "Phi, I'm lost
......." He added and laugh again. "I dunno what to do........ When will I receive the justice for you? Who's the real killer? Can you help me to figure out? Is it Sam? Singto? Or anyone?..........." He asked one after the one until his head suddenly down and hid shoulders starting to shake,his crying, isn't he? Yes he's starting to cry and sib loudly because he force himself not to sob but he can't control it. "P'Korn?"..He called his brother's name " I have been through a lot to know what exactly happened but all the efforts throws like a disgusting trash in a disgusting bin..........Can you help me to figure out what exactly happened? What kind of person he is? A real person? ". He asked at the same time he laughed a little. "Maybe he's not a person,If he's really a person he won't do that! He won't killed innocent person!".
After a while, Krist became silent and wiped his tears, just a few moments later he heard footsteps. When he saw the face of the person coming, his expression immediately became worse. Ratt came and smiled to face him.

"How are you?". Ratt asked, making Krist frown even more.

"Which one? Is that painting hanging on the wall of your house again? Or me ?". Krist asked without emotion. Ratt just grinned which annoyed Krist even more. "Does this person really a person?". Krist asked weakly. " If not I will hit you hardly." It's a further whisper of him.

"What that means is...........the questions you were asking earlier before and after you cried like a child whose seems like a kid who was stolen and left by the mother in kindergarten." It's a joke.