Chapter 2 : Finally

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😀

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writng Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

It's been a week since the encountered between the police and the smugglers. It's very quiet around now. Are the criminals resting? Is it their rest day today? It's normal  to be quiet, but sometimes, the silence brings a lot of chaos. Maybe this silence doesn't really mean anything. Krist is in the department now and has been fiddling with his computer for a while now. He's looking for something that he couldn't see, he opened all the files and folders on his computer but it looks like he failed to find what he was looking for. He also opened Off and Gunsmile's computer but nothing has been found yet.

"Damn information !". Krist said. He whined and looked at Ice's computer. Krist looked around before approaching Ice's desk and his laptop. He sit down and open it but it had a password. Ice's computer was still in the maintenance,he's using a laptop for now. " There's even a password! I'm sure he has a copy of the information about that damn leader. Krist, think about what will be Ice's password............" Ktist said to himself and thought carefully about what the password of the laptop could be. "He likes to read articles and reports, he also likes to watch case movies, do research..........maybe his password is about investigation? So what is it?" . He asked himself and sit down in the chair.  "Truth untold?". Krist tried the first thing he thought of but he couldn't open Ice's laptop.  "He's too smart for that to be his password." Krist thought carefully and thought of something that Ice could possibly use. "Sympathy." Krist happily typed the password he thought of but Ice's laptop didn't open. "Oi!!!!! That's a bad password!". Krist leaned back on the chair and press the keyboard of the laptop while giggling in irritation. "Ice handsomeness shia!." Krist typed this and the laptop was open and finally he could access everything. "Shia!! It's true that I opened it? Iceeeeeeeee I didn't think you had this side.........what kind of password is that?" Krist said laughing.

"What's wrong with my password?". Ice's voice echo in Krist's ears.He startled because Ice is here and he definitely saw that Krist crossed the line. "What are you trying to do Lieutenant?". Ice asked seriously.Krist just stared and remain silence.Now, Krist and Ice are sitting in the chair while drinking a coffee.Ice sip and started to talk. "Now,can you tell to me what are you trying to do earlier?

"I just looking for something." Krist said and sip a coffee. "Oii". He said while his face like a crampled paper. "Ai Ice! Your coffee is so damn bitter! ".

"For you to wake up with your plan."

"Plan? What are you talking about?". Krist said while faking his laughed.

"I know you were looking for something on my laptop.You've crossed the line.So what is it?". Krist signed because of Ice's intelligence.He also forgot that his friend of mine likes investigation.

"Okay.I am just curious about the smuggler."

"Curious?!". Ice hesitantly asked. " Are you kidding? You already knew about that,the smuggler leader is Sam Ruangroj, wasn't it?".

"I know...... he's not the one I am looking and talking for."

"If he's not,then who?". Ice asks but Krist's remain quiet.After sipping his coffee,he thought about something. "Krist, don't tell me you were looking for his brother ?". Krist signed because Ice is right. " But why? He's in abroad as far as I know."