Chapter 19 : Mission

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😁

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writing Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

After the ambushed incident happened between the two, they're both staying in Singto's aunties house to make sure nothing will gonna happen unexpectedly again.Singto was sitting quietly in the sand while the waves hitting his feet warmly.It's almost sunset,by the time the sun arise again —Sunrise,the plan of getting home and end their mission is being activated again.An angelic voice captures his sense of hearing,for him to tilt his head.It's Krist together with a two glass of coffee.

"How's your wound? ". Singto asked and helped Krist to sat beside him.Singto accepted the glass of coffee. "It's better than yesterday."

"It's a relief." Singto said and sip a little bit of coffee.The silence keep them awkward to each other not until the same words come out to their mouth.

"That night------------". They said at the same time—Singto and Krist. The awkwardness hits them again.

"What do you concern about?". It's Singto.

"We've been doing a lot of things, things that aren't appropriate and aren't supposed to happen.I'm just curious."

"It's either we felt aroused to each other or it's just, we've been together for a long time so...........surely, it's nothing, nothing less or nothing more."

"So we're friends with benefits? That's all?".

"I don't know know how to put this because we're not even friends."

"But we slept together." Krist said that makes Singto looked at him.Singto leaned his face to Krist and starting to speak.

"Do you want a label?".

"What label?". Krist ask edback as he leaned his face as well.

"I think we shouldn't label it........for now" Singto said and the two remain quiet not until lean his head to Singto's shoulder.

"Hmm.........Do you like me,Singto?". Krist asked out of a sudden. "Do you feel comfortable being with me?". He added that makes Singto looked at him. "Am I this cute,do you feel anything?". Krist asked with a teasing smile as he looked at Singto and lifted his head.

"You're likeable actually, although those trash and dirty words come out in your mouth. " He joked while looking away.

"Is that a compliment or an insult, huh?". He frowned a bit when Krist asked but Singto didn't answer him. "So.......do you want something from me or nothing?". He Clarifying it.

"I don't know if I like you or not, I feel happy to be with you, I forget my problems when I'm with you..............You? How do you feel when I'm with you?".

"Me?". Krist snorted a little and looked away. "When I'm with you, I feel all hate and annoyance, that anger and annoyance that I want to bury in your hard skull. That's it!". Krist joked and looked at Singto who was obviously irritated by his answer. "I'm just kidding,I don't feel anything, I'm just happy." Krist said with a smile that makes Singto smile. "Hayyyyyy". Krist said and lay down on the sand. "What kind of feelings do we feel for each other? It's not love because I know Ratt is still part of your heart." Krist added causing Singto to look.