"This is no coincidence," the voice of the other person sounded with a hint of amusement, "I brought your consciousness here."

Of course, he knew such a thing.

Gu Wujì struggled to maintain his calm demeanor and attempted to coax some information from the other party. "Thank you for your hard work. It must not have been easy to accomplish this task, especially since I wasn't near that villa..."

"It's fine, after all, you have my power on you. It's quite easy to sense your location," the young man's voice replied casually.

"Speaking of which, I'm truly grateful to you," Gu Wujì knew deep down that there must be some side effects to receiving gifts from the menacing ghost. "You helped me last time when I came to this world."

If it weren't for the help of this menacing ghost, he would probably have been killed by the boss Jin Yu in the world of the painting.

"Oh? You don't need to thank me for that," the young man said nonchalantly. "After all, my belongings are not to be claimed by other ghosts, they are not qualified."

Gu Wujì took a deep breath. "I will find a way to repay your kindness. I am willing to do anything, but I cannot die here. I'll leave now."

"You don't need to think about such things," the young man's voice said, as a hand gently stroked Gu Wujì's cheek, the slender and cold fingertips leaving a distinct sensation. "You will never wake up again."

Directly declaring his death sentence!

Gu Wujì remained silent, but in his mind, he continued to ponder how to escape from here. Since the other party only pulled his consciousness over, it meant that he was only in a dream. As long as he could find a way to wake up, even a ghost king-level menacing ghost couldn't harm him.

Of course, the problem was that he couldn't move right now, completely devoid of any usable power... The ghost manipulation technique he used to be so proficient in was a gift from this menacing ghost, which might work for others but was essentially suicidal against this menacing ghost.

"Is there really no way out?"

Gu Wujì took a deep breath and tried to control his body to move outward, even if it seemed impossible, he wanted to try.

Unexpectedly, after he made up his mind, it felt like a force emerged from the depths, and the resistance around him seemed to diminish slightly. Although he felt like he was struggling in a turbulent sea, he could actually continue moving.

"Is it because this place is just a dream for me?" Gu Wujì couldn't help but think, "After all, although that menacing ghost is also from this world, he is not the boss of this game, so he cannot fully interfere with me."

Otherwise, Gu Wujì suspected that he would have been killed by this menacing ghost the moment he arrived in this world.

"It seems you have realized this," the voice of the young man sounded, sighing with a hint of regret, "But do you really want to leave?"

"Of course," Gu Wujì replied, "There are people waiting for me."

He was no longer the same as before. Until he finished what he needed to do in the real world, Gu Wujì didn't want to die in the game world.

It felt like playing some puzzle-solving mystery game, only to die halfway through finding the clues, which was heart-wrenching.

"Since that's the case, I won't force you. But didn't you just say you wanted to repay my kindness?" the young man said. "Then open your eyes and look at me."

Gu Wujì: "..."

How is this any different from suicide!

But since the other party couldn't force him to open his eyes, it meant that the power of this menacing ghost was still limited in this dream. This discovery actually relieved Gu Wujì. If it came to it, he could just close his eyes and wait until dawn.