Battle for Noskaria, Episode 2: Story Starts now

Year 2124
Location: Outside of Noskaria, Shung's house.
Time: 8:45 PM
Current season: Spring
Chapter #1: Nasuro's background now.
Nasuro is outside of his house, Shung and Nasuro had both built a secure house about 2 kilometer(1.24 miles) from Noskaria. Nasuro would be here, lifting weights. You see, Nasuro had been training for the past 11 years. Since he was 5. After his village was destroyed. Nasuro wouldn't do basic things like push-ups. Or just jogging, he would vigorously train. As if he would be enlisted in the military, and consuming over 5,000 calories daily. He was training for over 6-8 hours PER DAY, similar to Marine Training.Which led Nasuro to his physique. He still trains to this day, with a calorie intake of 8,000 calories.
Nasuro has built enough muscle to lift 1,000 pounds per hand. To even De-rooting entire trees with ease. While carrying them with easy balance. Nasuro is build like a tank now. So much so to the point where not many shirts or clothes fit him. He typically wears black tank-tops and blue jeans, sometimes black jeans.
Nasuro, weighing at about 320 pounds of pure muscle, with less than 2.5% body-fat. Nasuro is a beast. He should not be messed with. He built all this power off of hate. He had founded this strength with only hate. Nothing else.
Hate for the man who slaughtered his family...
Krimson...
Only thing is, he doesn't even know if krimson is alive...

2:30 PM
Outside of Shung's home

Nasuro would be training, his training is simple; Arms, legs, chest, and core. Lifting entire trees and logs as workouts, the gym can't give him enough weight to strength-train. As he can lift cars with his legs. Push trucks, and run at a speed of 40-60   (64-96 kilometers) miles  per hour. Nasuro is unmatched with any earthly human. All from hate.
Shung would train him to become even stronger, and teach him the forbidden technique of Focused-Rage-Form.
Nasuro could never master it due to his seemingly inability to focus. All the hate clouds and plagues his mind...

As Nasuro would keep training, hoping to master this technique, a woman would walk to him, she has luscious light-orange hair with blue strips at the tips of her hair, wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans. She would walk to Nasuro and say "h-hey, sir?..."

The woman would say

The woman would say. Nasuro would slam the log he was lifting into the ground and then dust his hands off. "Huh?" He would say as he looked at the woman. "I-I'm Victoria, but you can c-call me Stalya. I am the cousin of the k-king of  N-Noskaria sector 2, a- and I- wanted to talk to you.."
"Alright then." Nasuro would say. "What do you want to talk about then, Stalya?"
Stalya would say "My, uh, actual name is Victoria, Stalya is just my middle name.."
"Oh? Is that so?" Nasuro would say a bit confused, but not caring too much.
"You know you don't have to freak out, by the way. I wont hurt you unless you piss me off, or try to hit or harm me." Nasuro would say.
"Uhh, no no! That's okay! Uhh, it's just that, no one is that strong in the Military, it's kinda scary..." Victoria would say.
"S-seriously? He would say and then sit down on the stump of a log. "Well, Noskaria has a weak-ass military, fighting in a war with slackers..." Nasuro would say.
"Uhh, I mean, we focus more on weaponry and less on the soldiers..." Victoria would say.
"A weapon can be strong, but if a man isn't trained to be strong. He is flawed. He will die when his tools fall out of commission." Nasuro would say in a broad voice.
"Wow, that's deep.. I never thought like that." Victoria would say. "Oh! I'm so rude! I said my name but never asked for yours! What's your name, sir?" Victoria then said in a slightly shocked voice.
"Don't worry about it, my name is Nasuro." Nasuro would say in a slightly entertained voice, relatively not angry, but not happy either.
"Wel, Nasuro. It was nice meeting you!" Victoria would say before walking off.