𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍(𝙿𝚝 𝟷)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I think I should, it was the king who appointed me to the Eight Deadly Sins, so the least I can do in return is submit to his daughter's wishes."

"Great! And with you, our Eight Deadly Sin count is up to Six! Let's get drunk to celebrate!" Meliodas shouts, raising his hand, Y/N following shortly with an appeared mug of ale in her hands.

"Well we would have done that anyway, but I'm in!" King says and Y/N wraps her arm around the fairy's shoulders, holding the mug close to his lips.

"Well let's get this started shall we!" She says, laughing and swaying side to side with him all while King has a small blush as he drinks the ale given to him. 

The group turn their attentions towards the bottles of alcohol and the food on the tree stump, empty bottles already surrounding the Fox, Dragon and Wolf sin.

"I hope you brought your A game, Captain. Same with you Lieutenant!" Ban teases, already drunk.

"Less talking more drinking!" Meliodas says, the two quickly downing their ales.

"Tch you boys won't be beating me." Y/N says, throwing the empty bottle over her shoulder before quickly opening another one and drinking it. Gowther watches the three drink with a straight face.

"Eat! I'm sure we have something here you'd like!" Elizabeth says, walking up to Gowther and placing a plate of food in front of them.

"I have no preferences when it comes to food." He replies. A loud munching noise is heard from behind him. "Something feels odd." He turns his head around to face the loud munching noise.

"Hey Gowther, I'm Sir Hawk, Captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal!" Hawk introduces, his mouth full of food. "If you've got any questions, just ask. I'm always happy to help!"

"How in the world does a pig know how to speak?" Gowther questions, a hint of shock in his words.

"No idea."

"So why are you eating all those scraps?"

"'Cause they're yummy!"

"That's all." Gowther finishes, turning back to face the others.

"You're done already! Now, you've got to have more questions than that!" Gowther continues to look over at the others, seeing Elizabeth and Diane talking and laughing then moving his eyes to where he sees Y/N drinking and laughing with Meliodas and Ban all while King watches her with a blush and a soft smile.

"I'm so moved. I was starting to think I'd never be reunited with the others again." Gowther thought, or at least he believed he did before Meliodas slams his mug on the table besides him. "That's what you were just thinking about, wasn't it!"

"I was noticing none of us are from the same species."

"That's all?!"

"That's all."

"Now that you mention it, I guess you're right." Meliodas says as Y/N makes her way over to them, setting down opposite him.

"So, Gowther, 10 years ago. When all of us were framed for trying to overthrow the Kingdom of Liones, well, I was wondering if you remem-" Meliodas is cut off by Gowther using his ability on him.

"I know what you want to ask. I see your own memory of the event is clouded, incomplete, but you wish to find out who assaulted both you and Y/N when we fled." Gowther says, to which the Captain looks to his second-in-command, nodding.

"Do you know?" She questions, looking to him with a tilted head.

"Yes. I do, in fact."

"It was the Boar Sin of Gluttony, Merlin."