i'm worse at what i do best (and for this gift i feel blessed)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I should be fine," Midoriya assured them, offering a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, [Name]," Melissa expressed her gratitude, a faint blush tinting her cheeks.

"It's no problem, Melissa," [Name] replied warmly, offering her a supportive nod. Turning to Midoriya, they placed a reassuring hand on his arm. "Ability activated: For Tainted Snow."

As [Name] activated their ability, a soft red glow enveloped Midoriya, casting a warm hue around him. Melissa and Midoriya watched in awe as the transformation unfolded before their eyes, the energy pulsating around him like a protective aura.

"Whoa..." Melissa breathed, her eyes wide with amazement.

"It's incredible," Midoriya murmured, his voice filled with awe as he felt their power coursing around his body as he looked at his hands and then the rest of his body. It sorted of felt like a weighted blanket if he were to explain it.

Before [Name] could extend their ability to Melissa, the sound of approaching sounds of machinery interrupted the moment. Without hesitation, [Name] swiftly scooped Melissa up into a bridal carry, their movements smooth and practiced.

"We've got incoming!" [Name] shouted, urgency lacing their voice as they adjusted Melissa's weight in their arms.

Melissa's eyes widened in surprise as she found herself lifted off the ground, her heart racing with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. "W-What's happening?!" However, her question was soon answer as robots came scrambling after the group.

"Don't worry, Melissa. We'll keep you safe," [Name] reassured her, their tone firm yet comforting as they glanced at Midoriya. "Midoriya, stay close. Let's get out of here!"

As Midoriya soared into the air, propelled by the force of their quirk, [Name] pushed themselves to keep pace just a few feet behind the teen, their determination unwavering despite the weight of Melissa's arms wrapped around their neck. However, their progress was abruptly hindered as they felt the cold, unyielding grip of a steel cord wrapping around their ankle, dragging them down. They let out a shout in shock as they could feel the tugging around their ankle, and knew if they were in their Sliver Wolf persona it would've left burns by the friction of the cables.

"[Name]!" Melissa's panicked cry pierced the air as she clung to them tightly, her fear palpable.

"Don't worry!" [Name] shouted back, their voice strained with effort as they struggled against the robotic restraint. They glanced down, their heart sinking as they saw a swarm of approaching robots, their mechanical limbs poised to ensnare them and dragged the both of them down.

"Are you okay, [Name]?!" Midoriya's voice echoed from above, his concern evident in his wide-eyed gaze as he surveyed the scene below.

With a determined glint in their eyes, [Name] focused their energy, channeling their quirk (ability?) into a vibrant red glow that enveloped the robotic assailant. With a surge of power, they exerted their control over gravity, unleashing a forceful slam that shattered the machine, sending its broken remnants crashing to the ground below.

However, it didn't deter the other robots as the contracptions posed to sent out more cable wires to pull them down. They gritted their teeth as the held onto Melissa tightly.

"The robots are closing in!" Melissa's voice trembled with fear as she peered down, watching the cable wires shoot out like menacing tendrils, intent on ensnaring them both.

"You guys need to hurry!" Midoriya's urgent cry echoed through the air, his teeth clenched in frustration at the helpless situation. He knew he couldn't descend to their aid, forced to watch helplessly from above as the relentless onslaught of robots continued.