1-3: Knives and Near-death experiences

c/w: pink gore, knives, headless dead body lol, kris gets called "chester molester"

Gake: (What?? What the hell just happened?? Someone killed? Someone killed already? We were doing so well, what happened? What happened? What could possibly have happened to merit

Gake: (What?? What the hell just happened?? Someone killed? Someone killed already? We were doing so well, what happened? What happened? What could possibly have happened to merit... this? Oh God, I can't be here. I feel sick. I want to... I want to go home.)

I was paralysed. It hadn't even been two days since the motive was announced, and someone was already dead. I felt ice-cold despair trickle through my veins like a lethal injection. I felt like throwing up, yet I couldn't look away. The sight of Kris, laying immobile on the table, torso entirely splattered with blood like he'd participated in some morbid game of paintball, had permanently burnt itself into my memory. 

Kenji: Did... did he...

Upon being snapped out of my despair-induced trance, I came to realise just how petrified Kenji was. The spy was just stood there, transfixed. I decided to take initiative. Before I knew it, my hand was on his shoulder, and I was giving him a gentle, reassuring smile, which served to half-lift Kenji back into consciousness.

Gake: Hey, it's... it's going to be ok. Yeah, this is... not a good situation, at all, but that's what the counsellors want. They want us to lose it. We can't change that it's happened, but we have to move forward.

Kenji: ...

Gake: It'll be ok.

Kenji: ...Yeah. You're right... thanks, for that. 

Kris: Kh.... shit....

I watched in shock as what was, up until now, a corpse with a knife stuck in it, rose up, shattered ceramic falling from cuts on his face. Kris struggled to find his bearings, attempting to prop himself up by the elbows only to be foiled by the penknife in his abdomen. He was alive! 

Shin: KRIS! Holy shit, I thought you DIED!!

Shin sprinted up to the injured camper, first aid kit in hand. 

Shin: Mate, you gotta lie down if i'mma un-shank you.

Kris: O...kay.

Kris flumped back down, propping his head up on a half-tipped over bowl. Shin swiftly tugged the knife out, immediately pressing a bandage onto the wound in order to stop the bleeding. He quickly wound more bandages around the man's stomach as Kris grit his teeth. 

Gake: Hey, hold up, isn't it better to keep the knife in?

Shin: You'd think so, 'innit? But we've gotta get this lad patched up well fast, so takin' out the knoife is really the best option.

Shirai: H-ey, what's all this- this commotion about?

She stuck her head in through the door, only to pass out immediately at the sight of the blood splattered around the table.