He watched as Siri brought Lia's face close to hers where she whispered something to her. Lia then shyly giggled, bit her bottom lip, and nodded. That's when Jungkook saw a glint in Siri's eyes and a 'gotcha' type smirk behind her lips.

It made Jungkook smirk to himself because now was his chance to prove to Siri that he was still the King. Now it was his chance to get back at her for stealing his girl last week. To prove to her that girls will choose him over her.

Because the thing about Lia? She was a girl who had constantly been annoying Jungkook's ass ever since second year, but he kept turning her down because she wasn't his type.

But if she's Siri's type, then she's his type now.

Just as he sees Siri take Lia's hand to lead the girl to the kitchen, Jungkook follows the girls. When he walks in, he sees Siri getting a drink for Lia from the fridge while the younger girl waits patiently in the corner. That's when he decides to strike up a conversation with the girl.

He uses his charms on Lia by smiling sweetly. He leans in close so she gets a whiff of his cologne that turns most girls on, and then he tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, making the girl blush. He tilts his head to the side cutely as he talks. Makes his voice a little lower so it's sexier. Says to her he's missed seeing her around and hoped she would try seeking him out again. Tells her he only wanted to play hard to get.

Siri watched their interaction from where she stood and didn't hesitate to come over and stand right next to Lia, looking at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow, questioning his motives.

Jungkook feigns innocence as he looks between Siri and Lia, pretending he didn't know he was coming between them. "Oh, I'm sorry," he lies, "are you two together tonight?"

"Yes," Siri states firmly as she folds her arms and squints her eyes at him.

Jungkook does his best to avoid looking at Siri's tits which were pushed together and looked more fuckable after she folded her arms.

"Oh, what a shame," he pouts as if he really cared he was losing his chance with Lia. "Thought you and I could've had some fun tonight like you've always wanted," he says to the girl.

The girl's eyes widened with worry and she didn't know what to say as she looked between Siri and Jungkook. Lia was conflicted and stunned at the turn of events. Two of the hottest people on campus want her tonight? What luck!

Siri, on the other hand, glared at Jungkook. She knew what he was up to and she didn't like it one bit, even though she knew she had it coming.

Jungkook then looked at Siri, "You don't mind if I steal your girl tonight, do you?"

A fire in Siri's chest ignites. He basically used the same line she said to him the first night they met. That fire alights even more as she could see the hint of mischief behind his stupidly pretty doe-eyes and a smirk on his lips.

Siri breaks eye contact with him and looks to Lia to see who the girl wants. Instantly, the flame in Siri's chest dies down as she could tell that Lia really wanted Jungkook. The girl had pleading puppy-dog eyes and Siri couldn't ignore the fact that she heard Jungkook say this was something Lia had always wanted. She couldn't take that away from Lia since she knew Jungkook was only doing this to get back at her. It might be the girl's only chance to sleep with him.

Siri relents and smiles as if Jungkook stealing her girl tonight didn't bother her. "Sure. She's all yours, Jeon."

"Aw, unnie! Thank you! Thank you!" Lia jumps in her spot and hugs Siri. "Maybe some other time?"

Siri gives a convincingly sweet smile, "Yeah, maybe some other time."

"Thanks, Noona," Jungkook jeered as he took Lia's hand in his.

Siri rolled her eyes while her arms were still folded on her chest as she watched Jungkook lead Lia out of the kitchen. Just before he was out of sight, Jungkook turned back to look at Siri with a raised cocky eyebrow and a smug grin.

He didn't miss the glare Siri shot at him and it only made him feel more proud for pissing her off.

Once Jungkook was gone, that flame within Siri's chest set ablaze, especially after seeing his stupid pretty face look so arrogant and triumphant.

She understood how things were going to be between them from now on, and she had every intention to let Jungkook know she's not the type to bow down.

He may be the winner tonight. He may be the King.

But he'll soon find out the strongest chess piece is the Queen.

"You're on, Jeon," Siri mutters to herself.

---------->>