chapter 9

I sighed as she told me that the school is introducing a new language course, everyone that chose English as a major has to take an extra course, you can choose the language you want yourself. Before I started I had to fill out a form and they asked what languages I was interested and I wrote German so I think that will be my new course.

Apparently they're introducing the course at the beginning of the semester for first year students so that we don't have to do it all at the end of the year while we're studying for exams.

''I have one more thing to tell you, Y/n. The university is arranging a trip for the students that have to take this German course as well'' she smiled. Finally good news because I love trips.
My German is not fluent but it's not horrible either. Trip down memory lane but my grandmother lived in Germany before she came to America and she was fluent in the language so every time I stayed over at her place she would talk to me in German and learn me a couple of words.
''I will be your professor for the German course, part of my family is from Germany and I speak the language fluently so that's why they chose me to teach it'' she said.

''That's good news, you're a great teacher. Do you have information about the trip, Ma'am?'' I asked her.
''From what they have told me, we are going to Berlin for a mid-week and we're leaving next week, Professor Cooper will be attending this trip as well as a couple of students from that have German course too'' she answered. Not the teacher I hate the most in this university.
''Great, can't wait for the trip'' I rolled my eyes as she down looked at the paper with information about the trip.

-

The bell rang and that meant I have my last lectures, I gave Mӓdchen a kiss on her cheek but before I left she put her hand around my neck and squeezed a little. ''Next time you roll your eyes, you'll be very sorry'' She whispered in my ear. ''yes ma'am'' I replied. ''Good girl, now go to your lectures''.

I got back to me dorm and I left my bag on the table in the kitchen and dropped myself onto my bed, I need to go shopping for the Germany trip with Emma.
Talking about the devil, I'm joking she's an absolute angel but she walked in to the room as we speak.
''Emma, let's go shopping tomorrow'' I say as I give her a hug.
''You need clothes for the Germany trip with your hot professor hm? I've heard about from other students'' she smirks at me.
''You're absolutely right about the Germany trip'' I say.
''You're such liar but fine, I have a free period tomorrow we can go then'' I hug her again.

The next day

I got ready for our trip to the mall and I had been counting down the days until the trip to Berlin with excitement that was hard to contain.
But before jetting off to Germany, there was one essential task on the to-do list: shopping for the perfect outfits.

With a shopping list in hand, Me and Emma walked through mall. First stop: a trendy boutique with an array of dresses, skirts, and blouses.

"Y/n, this dress would look amazing on you," Emma said, holding up a black lace dress. I examined it closely. "You think so?"
"Absolutely! It's perfect for a night out in Berlin. Plus, it's your favorite color," Emma added with a wink. I nodded. "You know me so well, Em." I literally wear black almost everyday.

We continued to explore the boutique, picking out outfits and accessories that went our styles. I opted for a sleek, black jumpsuit with a statement belt, while Emma found a stylish pair of high-waisted jeans and a cute off-the-shoulder top.

As we browsed the racks, My eyes caught something intriguing – a stunning red velvet mini dress. It was elegant, yet it had a playful flair that seemed perfect for a night of dancing in Berlin's vibrant nightlife.

"Look at this, Emma," I said, holding the dress up. "What do you think?"
Emma's eyes widened with approval. "Wow, Y/n, that's a showstopper! It's the perfect choice for a night out in Berlin .It's red and velvet? You're going to turn heads!".
I couldn't resist the allure of the dress. So I added it to my pile of selected items, knowing that it would make me feel like the main character during one of the Berlin nights.

After we paid for our clothes and accessories that matched them, I needed one more thing for our trip. A perfume, the finishing touch to every outfit. I've always had a passion for it and in my room at my mother's house I have a big collection of different fragrances.
For the night out that I'm planning in Berlin I need something that's long lasting and very sensual.
I have smelled a few so far and my favorites are Kayali 48 Lovefest Burning Cherry and Yves Saint Laurent Libre Le Parfum but I can't choose so I will obviously take a small bottle of both these fragrances, you can never have enough perfumes.

After a successful shopping spree, we decided to grab lunch at out favorite spot in the mall's food court. It was a cozy little café that served delicious sandwiches and salads.
Over sandwiches and iced tea, Me and Emma chatted about the upcoming adventure and what the professors had planned for us. Emma is unfortunately not going with me which makes me sad but she didn't pick a language as a major.
"It's going to be incredible. I can't wait to try all the German food, visit historic sites, and just immerse myself in the city." I said with enthusiasm.

As we savored our lunch, the anticipation for the trip continued to grow. We made sure I had a list of must-visit places and activities.
With our full bellies and shopping bags filled with fashionable finds, Me and Emma left the mall, feeling ready to take on the world – or at least Berlin.

-

(A/N)
It's been a while since I wrote something but here's a new chapter and I'm working on another one.
(Don't mind the beginning but on wattpad everything's possible)