chapter 3

While being uncomfortably standing in a bathroom stall Professor Amick sees that I want to say something so she lowers her hand so I can talk properly.

''If you wanted me in a bathroom stall you only needed to ask, I was not that far away from you and your date Professor Amick'' I complain.
''He is not my date and I don't have to explain myself to you. I roll my eyes.
''I can clearly see that he's into you'' I reply
''He's not exactly my type, I' am more into women Y/n'' She looks into my eyes.
The way she said my name gives me butterflies. I clench my thighs together and I hope she didn't notice.
''I-I should go back to my friend'' I whisper. Professor Amick moves away from me so I ran off back to my table.

I sit down at the table and fix my pants a little and I feel there is a piece of paper in my pocket.
It's a little piece of paper and there is a phone number written on it with the words "text me" next to it. I can already guess who this number belongs too.
I often take a glance at Professor Amick at the table opposite of us and we lock eyes once in a while.

Back at the dorm I get out of my dress and take a quick shower. I change in some comfortable clothing and I doubted it a lot but I decide to send my English Professor a text.

Y/n:
Hey, It's Y/n. You really gave me your phone number while we were in the bathroom?

Professor Amick:
Yes I did, I hope I didn't come on too strong at the restaurant.

Y/n:
It's fine, I like it a little rough anyways.

I think to myself that this is so wrong but I can't help myself and wait for her answer.

Ms. Amick:
I'll keep that in mind.
I got to go, Professor Cooper is still here. Goodnight Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow.

Y/n:
Goodnight Professor Amick.

I'm disgusted now and a little jealous, why is she with this guy.
Before my mind wanders off to think about things I don't want to know I set my alarm for tomorrow at 10Am.
I have only one lecture tomorrow and luckily for me it's Friday tomorrow so that means Emma and I will be going to a nightclub another student told Emma all about it and she was so excited so I told her we could go.
After this week I could use a couple drinks.

- Time skip

I tool another one of my fancy black dresses out of my closet, this one is with cutouts and it's showing a lot of skin and that's great for partying and getting drunk.
I ended up not curling my hair because it would take to long so I put on my heels.
I let Emma choose my perfume for tonight and she chose Libre by Yves Saint Laurent.
A rich and long lasting scent and it matches the vibe that I was going for with my outfit.
I finish off with a classic red lip and we are ready to leave.

Y/n's party dress

We thank the driver of the uber that brought us downtown and we walk over to the club and as we go in we see there are lots of drunk college students swaying to the music.

Emma and I decide to do tequila shots first to get the party started. I can feel the liquor burning down my throat. It was the worst decision of this week because me and tequila don't go well with each other but we are here for a great time not a long time.

I grab Emma's hand and walk with her over to the dance floor and start swinging my hips to the beat. A group of boys walk over to us and they want to buy us drinks.
I'm not interested but Emma clearly is so we grabbed my hand and we followed them to the bar.

Apparently one of the boys is from Emma's class and they sat next to each other the whole week.
Our night is filled with laughter and jokes, we actually stayed with the boys that bought us our drinks and we bought some for them as well,  they're pretty outgoing and fun to be around so we danced all night long and I think Emma might have developed a little crush on the boy and she told me that his name is Max.
I must admit that they were already being adorable together and I've overheard them talking about going on a date soon.

After a while I don't feel so good and my vision is becoming blurry so I sit down at the bar.

After I've calmed down and feel a bit better I feel myself light up a little not in a good way and when that happens bad things intend to follow.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and open my messages and open my chat with Professor Amick.

Y/n:
I' am thinking about you.

It's a wonder that has no spelling errors.
I hear a ping and my heart is racing.

Professor Amick:
Y/n you can't say that about your professor.
it's a Friday evening, are you drunk?

yes but why should I tell you.
I see a girl staring at me from the other side of the bar, she's cute.

Professor Amick:
Please answer me, I' am worried.

sorry ma'am, I got distracted.

Y/n:
I' am a little bit drunk, Professor.
A cute girl here at the bar tries picking me up already, maybe I should go with her.

Professor Amick:
I don't believe that any word you just said.
No Y/n don't go with her, you're not just a little drunk.
Where are you, Do I need to come pick you up?

Y/n:
She's really cute.

Professor Amick:
Y/n stop this now or I'll search every bar in this town for you and drag you out myself.

Y/n:
Always so bossy Professor, I like it.

Professor Amick:
Send me your location, I'll be on my way now.