Chapter 6: Failed Escape

Start from the beginning

"I'll check it out..." Monty gruffed. He stomped over to the recharge station that Freddy was hiding by. Thankfully, Monty decided to check INSIDE the station, rather than outside. He opened the door to the tall, metallic tube. Monty growled out of confusion and frustration.

"Ugh! It's nothing," he groaned.

Freddy was sitting very nervously, trying to control himself.

"You must have a LOT of questions right now..." Vanny said in an amused tone.

"Uh..." Monty grunted.

"Freddy, why don't you come out from behind the recharge station, so we can have a little... talk?"

Freddy's eyes widened out of horror, and his heart stopped. How did Vanny discover his location so fast? Quickly, as if something inside of him prompted him to, he lept to his feet and dashed toward the doors leading to the exit. Freddy NEEDED to find Gregory, clearance be screwed.

"There you are!" Monty yelled. He dashed after Freddy at the speed of light. The two animatronics dashed toward the elevators. Freddy managed to dash inside the lift on the far side.

"Come on, come on!" Freddy growled. He smashed the elevator button with his fist. Slowly, the door to the elevator began to close. However, just as the two slides of metal could connect, Monty shoved his claws in the middle and pushed the doors open. The loud groan of broken metal sounded from the doors. Sparks began to protrude from the sides of the doorway.

"You can't get away from me THAT easily," Monty growled.

Suddenly, a burning, sharp pain struck Freddy in his head. He fell to his knees in agony. Whatever foreign entity was inside of him began to flare up. Vanny stepped into the elevator, the fabric eyes of her suit glowing bright red.

"It's very nice to see you here, old boy."

Suddenly, a burst of energy erupted from Freddy. The entity that was creating pain blasted Vanny away from the elevator and down the stairs. Whatever energy was left inside of Freddy completely vanished as he collapsed to the ground. Monty was quick to seize him.

~~~

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" the distant, but shrill voice demanded. Gregory shook in his knees. He had no idea what could have been calling him. He knew someone must have found out he was here. Slowly, Gregory crawled down the metal steps leading to the catwalks. The clanking of metal echoed around the deep chamber with every step he took. He heard screaming in the distance as well, as if there was another child.

"Oh, NO. I'm not alone! I need to help!" Gregory exclaimed.

Grabbing the taser he stole from Officer Vanessa earlier, he abandoned all stealthiness and ran down the catwalks. He eventually came across a small, dark office. There was a large table with some computers on the desk, filling cabinets lining the walls, and chairs and tables across the rooms. Paper and boards also lined the walls. On the other side of the room was another door leading out to a much shorter catwalk. This catwalk had only one destination- a hallway leading down to a storage room and a kitchen, and the security office of the Lower Levels.

Gregory could still hear screaming, but now that it was clearer, it appeared to be the voice of a girl. It appeared to be coming from the Security Office. He ran down the catwalk overlooking a large industrial kitchen to the small office.

Inside the security office, there was a small desk with many small monitors. The door on the left was blocked off by many boxes. There was a recharge station on the wall behind the desk. On the desk, there was a large audio recording playing the sound of screaming. Gregory stopped the audio recording, then turned toward a monitor on the desk. There was a security tape put on pause on the monitor. Using a mouse and keyboard, Gregory got the tape to reset to the beginning...