Chapter 6: Failed Escape

Zacznij od początku

"Really? It looked like he was trying to kill me too. I wonder if the woman named Vanny managed to tamper with it," Gregory added.

"Undoubtedly, that is the truth. I am the only safe animatronic for you to be around at the moment. Be careful down there. If you make it out, contact me one last time," Freddy replied.

With their conversation over, Gregory knew he had to get a move-on. He crept out of the storage room and ended up in a type of office that ran around the storage room in a square. Yellow lockers, posters, and some computer-like machines lined the brick walls. The area was illuminated by some yellow-ish light bulbs. There was a small bathroom nearby. At the end of the two halls behind the storage room, each had one metal door like the one for Freddy's back room.

Gregory walked out of the door on the left and came into view of a large open room with catwalks above a large pit. In between catwalks, there were large tanks stood in the holes. These appeared to be chemical vats. However, before he could continue, a shrill sound reached Gregory's ears.

"Gregory? WHERE ARE YOU?!"

~~~

Freddy was hiding in a recharge station in the Atrium. He was trying to guide Gregory's actions so the boy could escape the unforeseen horrors happening in the Pizzaplex. However, Gregory had to stop communicating and he was left on his own. Freddy physically couldn't do much. He had all of his clearance taken from him and he was potentially being discovered with Gregory.

"Hmm... this is not a good situation. I am not very confident in Gregory's ability to escape on his own. I need to find out where the others are at right now," Freddy muttered to himself.

Freddy stepped out of the recharge station he was currently hiding in. He was on a balcony in the Atrium, just below another level. He was near the elevators down to the Main Lobby, where he started. Freddy took the elevators down to the Main Lobby again, hoping to find some trace of Vanny and the others. As he walked through the Lobby and the Entrance Hall to the Daycare, he stumbled upon the sight of Monty and Vanny, just walking out of the Daycare.

"Uh-oh!" Freddy whispered. He ducked behind the recharge station, close enough to hide and eavesdrop.

"It seems we have a bit of a problem here, Monty."

"What?"

"Now that Roxy is being punished by the Attendant, we do not have as much manpower as we need to hunt down the boy, at least for the next hour."

Freddy grimaced out of shock. Roxy was being tortured by the Attendant?! What horrible fate was awaiting Chica...

"Why do we need HIM so bad? Don't we have countless children coming every day?! I think it's strange that The Boss wants us to wait on one!"

"Monty, Monty, Monty... you have no idea how important the boy is. To HIM, to us. He's our precious little toy. And what better way to finish our grand plan through HIM? He already escaped us once, and Master is angry- VERY angry. He would not want anyone to escape his control!"

"You're telling me that Gregory was here before?!" Monty exclaimed.

Freddy gasped out of surprise. He had no memory of anything related to hunting down children. He suspected that his memory was being wiped, as well as Chica's and Roxy's. Would it be possible that HE was responsible for the deaths of a few children? Gregory never let on anything about himself or his past.

"What was that?" Vanny demanded. She had heard Freddy's gasp.

"Uh-oh..." Freddy thought.