3. what's your name?

Depuis le début

me one, him zero. 

"Congrats stalker! You now know my name" 

"I knew it from months back" I blurted out. 

He chuckled, "told ya, you're a professional in stalking" him one, me minus. 

“n-no, prof. Choi introduced you earlier. Remember?” I tried to cover up my blunder but the way he was smiling, I knew it was too late to convince him that I just got to know his name. And I wasn't a creep who got to know about his name from his building secretary bribing him with  free strawberry milkshakes for a week. 

I immediately closed my eyes on my stupidity, I could hear him chuckle deep down from his throat. The next few seconds spent in silence, he was looking at the stars and I was at him, shamelessly. 

I got relaxed after a few seconds, not nervous anymore. 

"Why were you stalking me?" I turned my attention from the dark cliff towards his ocean deep voice, he turned around and now was resting his back on the ledge. His full attention was on me. Am I having an actual conversation with him now? Yes. I was. 

But did I pay any attention to his words? No

I got distracted, in between reaching up my eyes to his face, I got stuck at his broad biceps. And slowly travelling to his little exposed chest behind his shirt. I looked up at him, and he knew what I was staring at. He smiled widely knowing I just checked him out. 

"cause I find you hot and it was like a therapy for my mental health and you just stopped it by giving me that bluff that night"

"But it wasn't a bluff, I meant what I said" I was not supposed to hear that, he was not joking about—fucking me.

My eyes were stuck into his, his lips twitched a little and he was scooping near, getting closer to me, decreasing the distance between us little by little. 

I needed a comeback, I couldn't just stay quiet right now. It felt like we were in a game, trying to make each other weak. 

"Is that how you earned that crowd of yours, by swooning those girls?" I asked, turning a little towards him.  

He was intimidating, in a way that would scare the hell out of me but at the same point would be my biggest turn on. His stare was doing something to me and I knew I should have moved my eyes away from him but I just couldn't. 

For a few seconds, we shared this eye contact that was hard to break. Until he spoke, "what's your name?"

I chuckled, "and now you're flirting" I replied and turned, now my back facing the cliff, resting on the ledge too. We were standing side by side, smiling, like idiots. 

He bent a little as if the next thing he was going to say should not be heard by any other people, "I don't do the flirting thing. I make deals" 

"What deals?" 

"Pleasure deals" he uttered near my ears, I could sense his breath on my skin. 

When did he get this close?

I knew what kind of deals he was talking about, just like the one he offered me that night–wait–he didn't. It wasn't a deal, it was an order.

He pressed his lips together and his lip ring at the corner was asking for my attention. This subject was not helping my situation, I knew where this topic was going. 

"You mean…one night stand?" 

"Yeah" 

He must be kidding me and now I should stop here. But…