Sports Festival part 1

The teen with power fell harder, for his laugh, his jokey demeanour and his constant support. Eventually he loved everything.

___________________________________________
The sports festival was finally upon them, it was much bigger than Izuku thought. He prepared the pups as much as he could while keeping them in the dark about what Aizawa told him. It wasn't hard training them for the obstacle race, he just told them to race to the other side. And they were free to use their quirks however they wanted. Not his smartest idea. It was an absolute shit show, he had to make up a few rules.

<~~~~~

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BLOW UP KIRISHIMA ONE MORE TIME BAKUGO! WAIT NO SHOTO HYPOTHERMIA IS NOT THE WAY TO WIN! DON'T FLOAT IF YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR STOMACH INSIDE OF YOUR BODY! Yes you do have my permission to hurt Mineta.  BAKUGO!"

He successfully got everyone to stand in a line, in the corner of his eye he could see Aizawa with a smug grin. He'll show him.

"OK people. It is necessary to point out that you all are absolutely crap at this." 1A obviously replied in a chorus of angry mumbles. Which ceased immediately after he raised his right hand

"However some of you have hope" he proceeds the point at Koda and the many birds that surround him. "Does anyone know why?" Izuku ignores Iida and his raised hand, he can't let one person do all the thinking. He also ignores Yaoyorozu, she was probably going to give him a seriously overcomplicated answer. His eyes scanned the room and he tried to hide his suprise when he saw Denki's raised hand. Curiosity got the better of him and he couldn't stop himself from picking him.

"He's got friends?" The doubt in his own voice was more than clear. Denki is someone who is self aware of his intelligence. He knows people thinks he is stupid and he is glad he doesn't care too often. However he was glad when he got the praise for his answer, he couldn't keep the smile from creeping onto his face. The others around him gave him a pat on the back and words of congratulations. Maybe he should try being right more often, it feels nice.

From then on 1A got the hint of what Izuku was trying to tell them. They are not alone however he also told them that their class is also their biggest enemy as they know each other so well.

~~~~~~~~~~>

"I'm going to win." Izuku was so very tempted to go up there and - he stopped himself from completing that thought. He is old, and he has been an adult for a while. He cannot beat up children for having an inflated ego especially not his pups.

He ignores literally all the hyped up introduction of the task, he is honestly suprised Aizawa gave him correct information. An obstacle race. Can he do it? Probably. Will he be bothered? Unfortunately he has to, Nezu said this was a part of his grade. Failure results in some kind of punishment and he does not want to know what that sadistic rat spawn from hell has in mind.

He didn't find it fair that 1A was at the back of literally all of the classes in the first years. He considers himself lucky his brain did not register the small dark dark tunnel filled with teenagers as claustrophobia. The fact its dark helps but it reminds him of the dark place he is in when he dies. He takes a deep breathe, it would not be smart to panic just before his not really an exam exam.

He finds it annoying that he was being singled out by the commentary (Present Mic never wastes an opportunity for good entertainment) and the instead of the navy blue PE uniform the other have, he has a black instead of blue. It was enough for the crowd to realise that UA actually got a villain as a student.