Back to 'normal'

As the boys grew their relationship became stronger.
______________________________________

Classes began once more, the experience of the USJ became an annoying nightmare. Completely ment to be forgotten.

The Bakugo hate turned into the Midoriya fear. Even Mineta's behaviour was a very distant memory. After his display in the USJ they see him as what he is. A villain.

Izuku didn't care at the moment, Aizawa gave him the task of trying to see if he needs to breathe or do the normal activities a human needs to survive. This is day five of no sleep, food and air, thankfully he is allowed to drink water. He wouldn't know what to do if he couldn't make fancy recipes with water.

Water soup, water tea, water spaghetti, water sugar. The only difficulty is the dish it is served in and the amount of salt or sugar it has. He is writing in his notebook more ways to 'cook' water, so far he is experimenting with water desserts. Izuku is not an idiot though, or naive. He knows how everyone is looking at him, it's not the first time and not the first time it hurt either. It's simply something he learned to ignore, he gains nothing by understanding their disgust and fear.

He took another sip of his water and eyed his teacher. The single raised eyebrow he received in return gave him bad vibes. He looked towards his classmates and sighed, he walked to the front and picked a piece of chalk from the front.

Top 5 questions for Izuku Midoryia.

He went back to his seat and continued to write in his notebook, he moved onto costumes for himself. He never knew it was a part of the curriculum to have one, he's brainstorming ideas. He wants something comfortable to last him for the school year. He doesn't know what would happen to him after UA, would he have to be a hero or would je end up where he started.

Iida loves order, some could say he lives for it but trying to find only five question for his class to ask Midoriya has proved more impossible than cleaning the vents of his brother's agencies, all 15 of them - don't question it he has his reasons. Bakugo may have a short temper but he is the only one who suggested to work out what answers they wanted instead of what questions to ask. Of course he wasn't able to say that without his plethora of swear words, even Midoriya looked up a few times.

The bell rang loudly just as 1A finally thought of their five questions. Jirou, a girl with purple hair and a quirk that allows her to amplify her heartbeats and she hears things alot better than the average human. She wasn't bothered about her class as much as she should have been. She heard the crowd gathering outside for a good five minutes.

"Before you all leave, the UA sports festival is coming up in four weeks time. You kids are off time table, you will spend your time training." Aizawa was almost about to say good luck, he stopped himself last minute. The few perceptive students like Yaoyorozu, Iida, Bakugo, and Tsu noticed.  The others are either dense or socially inexperienced some are sadly both for example Todoroki.

Of course Bakugo opened the door and abruptly shut it again. Izuku got up this time and put his new reading glasses. Recovery girl said his brain has aged so for some reason, his eye sight has never been his best quality. He gave Bakugo a victorious smirk and opened the door.

He was not expecting the burst of questions that hit him, nor did he expect to see so much kids infront of the classroom. Most of the questions were towards the class, thankfully, about the USJ and if they had something to do with it.

A purple haired boy was the one who realised who he was. "I forgot they let villains into the school now," the purple haired boy looked around the class "I guess it rubbed of on the rest of 1A too."

Izuku understands how he reached that conclusion, he can hear Bakugo swearing to his hearts content without hesation. The purple haired boy gave him a smirk, Izuku did not like that. He didn't like how the kids from 1B were saying they chose to be attacked. Who the fuck choses that, honestly?

"I'm so glad you on know me, you little purple miscreant. I apologise but this child here came out of the womb spouting words a normal mother wouldn't wish to hear." Izuku stared into the purple eyes, oh how he wished to hurt him, not seriously obviously. The purple haired one blushed in embarrassment. Izuku then turned his attention to the children that said they staged the USJ.

"Who would honestly risk their own safety, to attack fucking All Might? I'm going to give you all 10 seconds to think about what you and I said about my class, 5 seconds to take it back, 2 seconds to apologise, 1 second to leave afterwards, if you do not act in the 18 seconds I have so graciously given, you will not be able to join us in the festival. Remember I'm a villain." Izuku held no warmth for the kids outside of the door, he was not bluffing at any point.

He is going to pummel a few kids today, and/or during the sports festival, he isn't picky. He never forgets his enemies or his victims. They all quickly dispersed after that, All Might's  name carried enough rate to do that. None of them knew the information that it was an attack on All Might, not the class. 1A is simply the victim of a coincidence. He sat in the classroom alone with Aizawa, both of them are doing the work they had.

"I wasn't bluffing." Izuku flicked a page in his book, it's now a classic sadly.

"I didn't say you were." Aizawa had alot of marking to do, since his class is full of over achievers.

"Are you going to explain what the sports festival is or am I going to have to ask the kids?" he hears Aizawa sigh.

"Can't you go to Nezu?" Izuku gave Aizawa a look.

"Aren't you my homeroom teacher, you are meant to be good at shit like this" Izuku successfully finished another page.

"Language" Aizawa is still marking Iida's work. Page 6 out of 36, he sighed again. "Ever heard of the Olympics?"

"Do you know how to breathe?" Izuku laughed at his own little joke. Of course he knew about the Olympics, he's confident that's what stopped a cold War during his lifetime.

"UA sports festival, is a much more popular, modern and simple version." Aizawa is growing used to Izuku's starstruck face to everytime he learns something knew.

"Bigger than the Olympics?" He closed his book now.

"Much bigger." Aizawa also stopped marking to participate in the conversation.

"Does other schools join in?" Aizawa shook his head.

"Not even Russia?" In times like this, Aizawa can't help but see Izuku as a child.

"No international schools, only UA and it's the Republic of Ria now. Civil war." Izuku hopped up next to him and stared.

"Tell me EVERYTHING!"

[1223 words]

Thanks for reading, voting, liking and commenting on my book. It literally makes my day. ❤️

Whoo! I think this is the shortest Time interval I had between chapters!

I think I'm going to try and make a Christmas special. Don't take my word for it