USJ

The boy with power was a good person, he never cared for what people thought of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School trips are a hellish time for all teachers, the journey, the students are suddenly filled with an infinite amount of enthusiasm.

No one thought to tell the students where they are going. Just hop into the bus they said. We are going to the USJ they said. Its not the universal studio of Japan they said. Its hero training they said.

Izuku finally realised since being a hero is not his biggest concern he can half-ass everything. They can't kick him out anyway. He decided to sit next Uruaka and Iida, he is aiming for a neutral status. He's trying to spend equal amounts of time with each friendship group, so far it's proven easy. However it was relatively hard to infiltrate Koda's and Shoji's group, note to self cat videos are the way in.

"Midoryia!" he knew he heard a voice saying his name, he has been for a while.  He turned his attention to Tsuyu, however she liked to be called Tsu by her friends.

"Normally I like to say whats on my mind kero, but you don't act like a villain at all do you?" to everyone else that was a good question. The new addition seemed to be a little ray of sunshine, he was friendly and gave help when it was needed. However they all saw for a brief moment a small flicker of dark look

"Define villain, pup" Izuku gave a warm smile but his eyes betrayed his feelings. He enjoyed his time out here definitely, but he is no hero and he has no intention to be.

"A villain is a fucking bastard who hurts people with their damn quirks" His red eyes narrowed, the blonde had a feeling that Midoriya would turn this into a lesson. He often did that, he gave advice to look at the world in a new perspective.

"So All Might is a villain?" He feigned innocence and stared into the red eyes. His cold demeanour gave him away, his head was tilted yet his eyes held no warmth, his simple yet innocent posture managed to strike fear into those red eyes.

"Well?" He was daring them to tell him otherwise, to tell him that hurting people was OK. He wants to see them try justify All Might's actions and deep down his own. No one talked to him after that, he can't say that it didn't hurt.

The bus drove on to the mystery building in utter silence. Aizawa can't say he didn't like it but it was unusual. This silence was different than the one he wants. It has a cold air to it, he finds it slightly amusing how Midoriya could simply remind people that he is not the good guy. That he is not a hero.

Izuku did not like the silence, he was partly sorry for his outburst. He doesn't hate All Might per say but he has the biggest presence in Tartarus, since he became a hero most of the villains in there were brought in by him. All villains have a hero or person they hate, he has one as well so he understands where they are coming from. He has heard so many murder plans and he watched as alot of them returned most of them in a coffin. He knows if he had a chance to kill the person he hates he will take pride in watching the light fade from his eyes and smile as he silently begs for mercy. However he still takes comfort in the knowledge that he is dead, has been for centuries.

"Where are we going anyway?" Izuku is the only one who could get away with skipping formalities, Aizawa is still guilty about killing him, the second time.

The class finally revived itself, bursting with a thousand questions, all worries temporarily forgotten. Aizawa did not like all the questions he was asked but he can't say he wasn't relieved. Normally he doesn't care for what Midoryia teaches but there are times when he thinks he went to far, sometimes it's fine to see the world black and white. Not everyone is prepared to see the shades of grey.

Iida is the vice president of class 1-A, he would say he takes his role seriously. Others would say too seriously but it was because of that seriousness he was voted.  He often tries to bring order during the havoc, he has proven it multiple times. Kirishima is president because of his calm. Their dynamic surprisingly works well, Kirishima is the shield and Iida is the sword, the very fast sword. Iida as usual waves his arms around and tries to get them to leave in an orderly fashion, for once people decided to listen. If Iida did have an ego it would be as big as the sun.

Izuku had a bad feeling about this trip and he is barely ever wrong with his gut feeling, he more than happily told Aizawa about his concerns but he dismissed it. What happened to respecting your elders. He hates age jokes but not when he is the one telling them.

The USJ looked like a massive greenhouse, Aizawa called it the 'unforeseen stimulation joint'. A stupid name if you ask him, what does it even mean. He watched as Urauaka fangirled over the hero thirteen, the feeling of impending doom grew ever stronger. He fought the urge to walk away, it would have been too much of a coincidence if he left just before something happened.

He can't say he wasn't disappointed in himself for not noticing the swirl of purple appearing in the middle of the plaza, it was even more disappointing when it was Denki who saw it first. He wasn't like the others in alot of ways, for one he stopped seeing the good in everybody after a few decades.

"What is that?" Denki ever so kindly asked the question everyone was thinking.

A blue haired man walked out of the purple swirly thing and announced himself, Izuku has seen his kind before. In his opinion they're the worst type of villain, the ones who think they are doing the right thing. The league of villains is a stupid name, for one he doesn't see much villains.

"Take care of the students." Now everyone is suddenly hyper-aware of the danger they are in, watching their teacher rush into the plaza with a few dozens of villains is actually quite concerning.

Izuku watched as the purple guy, Kurogori apparently, came infront of them blocking the exit. He sighed as Kirishima and Bakugo launched themselves at the villain ruining thirteens attack. He only started to share the class' panic as a portal opened underneath him.

~~~~~~~~~>

Everything is working for Tomura Shigiraki, all the npcs are doing their job correctly. Eraserhead seems to be a cheat code but he has a cheat code of his own too.

"One student got away, but the hero is incacipated" Kurogori always screws up, if master didn't make him keep him he would have killed the bastard by now.

"Where is All Might, All Might is meant to be here." His hands made its way to his neck and it started the therapeutic motion of scratching. His family is with him, he doesn't want them to see him fail. He won't fail, he just can't.

[1246 words]

Authors note

Not much to say. Live long! AND THANK YOU FOR READING.