It was a very huge and decretive room with a red painted walkway on the floor with gold outlines. The walls were huge, bigger than any she's seen in a room. A stairway was positioned across from her leading to a second floor. As she walked in the middle of the walkway, she twirled back as soldiers carried a crate past her. More soldiers came from either sides carrying lots of supplies. Harley twirled out of their ways, feeling like she was in one of those early Disney movies, she even debating on singing before she got out of the soldiers way for good, staring towards the back of the room and felt her mouth drop in awe.

'No way......' Harley thought to herself upon seeing four golden statues as big as the room, standing side by side. Two of them was both the Flash and Green Lantern. Flash was positioned on the far left side and Lantern on the far right. In front of Flash was none other than Wonder Woman and beside her, and in front of Lantern, was a huge burly man whose handsome face was done no Justice by the statue. Harley had been here before, during it's construction and a couple of times after it was built, but it never failed to amaze her.

"Where the hell are we?" Harley turned around and saw her (forced) teammates coming out from behind the plastic veil. Deadshot held his right arm that remained limp against his side and King Shark held the ice pack against his face still as Boomerang limped beside the giant Shark before making his way over to a nearby crate and sat on it. He tilted his head at the four gold statutes and frowned. "Are we in a damn superhero museum?! I hate superheroes......and museums!"

"No.....this ain't no museum." The Black Deadshot shook his head as he looked upon the statues in astonishment before turning to the others. He groaned before he could speak, flexing his fingers before he calmed himself. "I've seen this on TV......this is the Hall of Justice!"

"Indeed Deadshot."

The group of convicts turned to the side and saw Waller approaching them as she entered the building. Harley realized the windows of the building had shutters pulled down in a defensive posture as Waller approached them. Boomerang and Harley still couldn't believe this was the same Waller they first met, but she had the same menacing aura coming off her as she approached them. She slowly came to a stop before them, arms crossed behind her back as she examined them.

"Task Force X.......good to see you've recovered." Waller said in sarcasm as she began to frown at the four, King Shark took a step back from the frowning woman. She hummed before she spoke. "You've been radio silent since joining up with Rick Flag. I would've blown your heads up if you did so willingly.....but after sending a squad to investigate it seemed as if something caught you all off guard." Waller spoke as she walked past them and stared at the statues of the heroes before looking back over her shoulder. "You were all knocked unconscious and suffered great injuries along with my men........and Flash was nowhere to be seen.....So tell me what happened."

"Are you serious? Wasn't there enough evidence to tell you who it was?" Deadshot questioned as Waller turned to him, a raised eyebrow as the assassin rubbed his arm. "Shit......you wouldn't even believe us if we told you."

"It was a damn nightmare Waller!" Boomerang told her as he held his bandage nose and tried to recall what happened, his arms shaking like a soldier with Vietnam ptsd. "H-he just came out of nowhere! He turned off the damn lights and.....nearly killed us...."

"........it was Batman, Waller." Shark revealed to the woman, the lady raising an eyebrow as she listened to Shark grunt again from his injury. Some soldiers passing by slowed down and turned towards the squad before Waller turned to them and narrowed her eyes, making the soldiers move along before she returned her attention to the Shark. "When we arrived, your men were already being taken down by the defier of death. We all went.......in separate ways. When I challenged him to combat he had already taken down Boomerang and Deadshot......I'm ashamed to admit it but I stood no chance in his domain....."