Background

A very different story from the one we already know. This is a Mahabharat where Shakunee didn't poison his nephews to the extend of killing their own brothers. A story where Kunti didn't hesitate to own up her mistakes.When Karna came to challenge Arjun in front of everyone, Bhisma and Kunti realised who he actually was. When Kunti stepped up for his eldest son, the people were shocked but Bhisma backed her up and welcomed Karna as the eldest Kuru.

Karna was hesitating to accept but he joined his long lost family. He grew closer to Duryodhaan as Duryodhaan knows Karna still doesn't accept Arjun wholeheartedly and Duryodhaan too hates Arjun for being everyone's favorite and Bheem for childhood rivalry.

When Draupadi's swayamvar was being organised, Drupad sent a message to Hastinapur saying he wants the best archer and Pandu's son to win the swayamvar. Bhisma thought it would be a good chance for the Aryavart to remind Karna is also Pandu's son and he took Karna along with the other princes.Karna didn't want to participate in the swayamvar but as a family member of the kuruvansh he had to. And he won. 

After winning he realised that Drupad and Draupadi wanted Arjun to win, he took it as an insult not understanding that Draupadi didn't even know anything but was just carrying out her father's wish.

With Bhisma's blessing they got married. But when they reached Hastinapur, Vrushali was waiting for Karna. She cries and remind him that he swore he will make her queen someday. 

Vrushali was Karna's childhood friend. Her father was also a charioteer like Adhirath and Karna could relate a lot to her emotions. After Karna became a part of the Kuru family and potential heir to the throne, he met many girls, beautiful ladies and many princess introduced by Duryodhaan but he couldn't stay attracted to them for long. He met Vrushali after 2 years of being a prince and he was excited. They never ran out of things to talk. He was smitten and Vrushali asked him to make her life also easier, he promised to make her a part of royal someday.

Karna's hatred for Draupadi, affection for Vrushali and Draupadi's helplessness is what this story will revolve around.

Please don't forget to vote, remember, your vote and feedback is the only motivation I get to continue the story.