Truth

Enjoy reading.

Teahyung's eyes become watry as he looked down to stop his tears. Jin regretted after shouting at him like that.

"I'm so sorry tea bear i-" he cutted by a hug. Teahyung was hugging him tightly letting the tears fall from his eyes. He can't control himself and just cry in jin's arms.

"Teahyung what happen baby. Please tell your jin hyung.......don't cry like that baby tell me what happened. I promise you we will find a way out of it. Teahyung Please tell me." Teahyung didn't stop crying. Jin sighed.

"Okay take your time bear."

After sometime Teahyung stopped crying and look back at Jin. Jin cup his face and asked again.

"Now tell me what happen." Teahyung was shuttering while saying something.
"I-I--don't..want this.....marriage..ji-jin hyung." And again he burst out into tears. Jin made a knowing look.

"I knew it....but, but what's the reason. Jungkook is such a lovely boy Teahyung he will make you happy forever Teahyung. Then, Then what's the reason."

"I know jungkook is very good person but I don't want him Jin hyung I want someone else."

"You love someone else?, it's good Teahyung, you know you just scared me. If you love someone else then tell eomma appa na. Why are crying.

"I can't." Jin frowned. "Why" jin asked.
"Because whom I love is.......is his brother. Min yoongi, jungkook's brother." Jin wide his eyes. " that's why, I can't tell them that I love my soon to be husband's brother. That's even sounds so disgusting. But I can't do this anymore jin hyung, I can't play with someone's feeling, especially jungkook's feeling.

"He is so pure jin hyung, I don't deserve him. And also I can't love him back ever even if we are married. I can't, I can't jin hyung." Teahyung said stoping his somehow. And tells everything that had happene. How he misunderstood jungkook to min yoongi.

"Teahyung....did yoongi also loves you back." Teahyung shut his eyes for a momment. "I don't know Jin hyung, I mean he said he loves me but..?"

"But what Teahyung?"..."but he isn't doing anything. He kept saying that he will do something...but I know he can't do anything. And I don't know why, he just have to tell jungkook about us but he said he can't tell jungkook. And I'm sure jin hyung if he told jungkook about us he surely will brake this marriage. But-" jin cut him.

"He can't teahyung, he can't." "What?" Teahyung asked. "He is not telling jungkook because he can't hurt his brother's feeling."

"But how he will hurt his feeling when-" he stops in his sentence when he understands what jin means.

"Yes Teahyung, jungkook loves you."
Teahyung was utterly shocked and now he was recalling everything about jungkook's behavior towards him.

Imagine the line of the song ore piya when Atif Aslam sings just ore piya.it will give more feeling.
Back to the story.

How jungkook stares him like he is the most beautiful thing in the world. How he always try to impress Teahyung how he was staring at him on their littel momment in the mall. Now he understands that.....jungkook loves him.

"And I fuc*ing egnores it every time. I always thought that it's just his nature. How fu*ing stupid I am."

Jin sighed "Now tell me teahyung if you were on yoongi's place what will you do.
Will you break my heart and went away with yoongi. Or you will do what yoongi did.? Tell me teahyung. I'm not saying you are at fault or yoongi is. I'm just telling you that if you left jungkook then you have to break up with yoongi also. Do anything you want but at the end you have to loose yoongi teahyung."

"So you are telling me to do this marriage and broke 3 lives."

"I'm not teahyung, but tell me do you have any other option. I'm not forcing you teahyung but think yourself, if you brake the marriage eomma appa's friendship with jeon family will broke cause it's to late to say no to the marriage and also you can't marry yoongi after that. And now think about what will happen if you got married to jungkook."

Teahyung made an knowing look.
"Then everyone will be happy.....except me." Jin made a sad look.

"You will also be happy teahyung, I know jungkook will make you happy."

They were talking when Mrs kim come in the room. Teahyung hurriedly wipes his tears and fake smiled.

"What you guys talking about" jin said handling the situation.

"Nothing mom me and tea just talking anout the suit we bought for the engagement."
"Really, Then show me quickly." "Yes mom"

And like that they started talking random things.

In jeon mantion.

"Yoongi come to my room now." Yoongi glanced at jungkook and nodded his head.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook was angry but seeing yoongi's innocent face he melted.
"What happened to me? What happen to you yoong. Why are being like this. You know I can't see you like that." Yoongi tensed up and says.

"What are you talking about hyung there's nothing like that."

"Yes it's like that yoongi. You are just.....not you yoongi. Tell me what happen hyung will fix it for you."

Yoongi didn't say anything and just hug him suddenly.

"Yoongi now you are scaring me. Is this all because if that someone special. Tell me yoong." He asked while yoongi nodded tierdly.

"I will beat the shit out of you. How dare you to be sad just because of that someone special who left you because of someone. Do you love him more than me."

"No hyung, I can never love someone more than you. Never."

"Then don't spoil your mood my little. It's your brother's wedding just enjoy it and forget about him okay."

Yoongi smile sadly and nodded his head.
"Okay hyung I will not.

They shared a beautiful moment.
_________________________________________

After everything engagement day come.
Everyone was busy in arrangements. And now yoongi also started to envolve in this marriage for his brother's happiness.

And there was teahyung who tries to call yoongi hundred times but he didn't
Picked it up.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And this chapter ends here.
Please tell me your opinion.
And please vote.
Byyyyyyyyyy.