Pranking Gone Wrong

A red block. It seemed too obvious. Fanny saw a glimpse of red, thinking it was blood. But for a milisecond, that was the color of the object.

Fanny suspected Blocky too much. No, a lot. He matched the characteristics that Fanny had seen.

So, a trial had been set. Of course, Existy had a few changes to it to make finding the culprit easier.

EXISTY:
TODAY, I THINK IT WILL BE BEST IF WE MAKE THE WITNESSES OF THE DEATH PARTICIPATE! IF THERE WAS..

FIREY:
Didn't we already have that rule?

EXISTY:
OUR SECOND RULE IS IN 20 MINUTES, ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A SUSPECT.

Existy completely dodged what Firey said, so he grumbled.

EXISTY:
OUR LAST RULE IS THAT, ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A VALID REASON TO VOTE THAT PERSON OFF!

Existy seemed to have made it clear to everyone, some didn't even understand why these were rules anyway..

But, needless to say, it was Existy after all.. An insane host. And a stupid one too. A

EXISTY:
OUR CANIDATES ARE, FANNY, PENCIL, EGGY, GATY, NEEDLE, LEAFY, FOLDY, AND LASTLY PEN!

FANNY:
I hate being in court!

The trial had started, and soon enough Fanny had told them about their clues.

LEAFY:
We should put Blocky as one of our suspects!

EGGY:
That's a good idea. We should put him as a suspect for now.

PEN:
I can't believe that Blocky would do something wicked like this! I know his pranks are kind of wack but.. I think there might be an impersonator!

FANNY:
Considering that 'Blocky' didn't look back seemed to throw me off. I hate investigating!

PENCIL:
Right! Blocky looks back every time! I tested it a long time ago, he does that!

LEAFY:
Do we have any more suspects or?

EGGY:
Probably not. For now, let's make theories who could be the killer!

A few minutes went by, and soon Existy had asked.

EXISTY:
YOUR SUSPECT IS BLOCKY! AM I CORRECT?

They all said it was Blocky. So soon, Blocky had been teleported to the stage, sweating. Everyone knew that he was nervous.

EXISTY:
ANY LAST WORDS?

BLOCKY:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOOTUBE CHANNEL BLOCKY'S- AAHHH

He fell down in the hole, and soon they were in the place where Pillow was executed.

Blocky sat in the center of the room, looking around in the empty space.

EXISTY:
YOU MUST AVOID THE PRANKS AT ALL COSTS! OR ELSE, A HUGE SPIKE SPIKES YOU! MAKE IT TO THE FINISH LINE TO SURVIVE!

And so, an anxious Blocky carefully treaded the area and made sure he didn't step on traps. Until he stepped on a well blended plate that made him fall.

A spike lifted him back up, along with a scream from him. Everyone got used to the brutal deaths, even when some covered their eyes.

Then soon, Blocky just kept falling for the pranks since he was getting weak. A few steps.. And he was going to make it.

Then again, this was a killing game. Existy wouldn't let anyone survive.

A large spike wall impaled him, then retracted back. He laid unconscious on the floor, then Existy came up.

EXISTY:
THIS.. ISNT BLOCKY YOU COULD TELL.

Audible gasps came from the crowd, then in a flash, it revealed to be Eraser.

EXISTY:
SOMEONE FRAMED LIL' ERASER. AND WE KNOW THAT ERASER IN THE CROWD DID IT.

In an instant, it revealed Blocky to be alive. Everyone around him scooted away, making Existy teleport him in the center of the room.

BLOCKY:
W-wait- I DIDN'T FRAME HIM! Listen to me, I know my pranks are kind of crazy but I-I'd NEVER FRAME ERASER! Belie-

Blocky had paused, seeing the judgemental stares from everyone. Not believing a single thing he said.

Even Pen looked disappointed. He refused to even look at Blocky. That was the moment it all went dark for him.

They all don't believe you, Blocky.

They think you framed him.

Even Pen was disappointed.

All of those faces were filled with despair and rage..

Didn't you see from the start Blocky?

All of your pranks made everyone not believe you.

You kept saying, 'I didn't do that prank' and yet you did.

They don't think it's a prank anymore.

You see Blocky,

You were never able to survive in a game like this.

Existy stabbed Blocky, letting his body fall down in the ground with a thud.

They smiled to the crowd infront, and teleported them all back to the lobby.

EXISTY:
THAT'S A WRAP! DONT EVEN ABOUT BLOCKY ANYMORE!

Now, to everyone, Blocky was a villain in their eyes. Eraser was a victim. They viewed Blocky as twisted, and had a murder intent in the start of the game.

But in reality, they both were the victims. The contestants just didn't know it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/N

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!! so busy with my school and swimming lessons.. writer's block hitted me at the worst time too and i lost motivation for a while

but thankfully im able to share this chapter before march! thank you for supportinf once again and ill see you next tiem!

- author