"I'm proud of you, Draco. And I'm always here to help you if ever needed."

"Thank you, mother."

Narcissa reached up and kissed Draco's cheek, then backed away. She then looked behind Draco to the scene of James trying to get Lily to let go of Harry for a moment just so he could breathe, while Sirius and Remus stood laughing.

"Oh dear," She said, pointing her head in the direction. "Speaking of Harry..."

Draco looked behind him and immediately started laughing.

"Come on, let's go save him." Draco started walking in their direction, and Harry looked extremely grateful when Draco managed to get him out of Lily's arms and into his (Draco's) own.

...

"Happy birthday, Draco!" Narcissa said in a sing-song voice as she slowly opened the door to his bedroom, revealing both him and Harry cuddling on his bed.

"Morning mother," Draco yawned, carefully sitting up.

"You're officially eighteen now. Aren't you excited? You're an adult!"

"I suppose I am." Draco looked down at Harry, who snuggled closer, and he put a hand in his tangled hair.

"Be down by eleven o'clock, that's when people will start arriving."

Draco looked at the clock on the wall, which read nine thirteen. He nodded, thanked her, and she left.

"Happy birthday, Dragon." Harry yawned sleepily.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He leaned down to kiss Harry's head, which was now resting on his lap.

Harry looked up at him with his bright emerald eyes, and smiled blissfully when Draco began playing with the black curls on his head.

There was a sudden knock at the door, and then it opened a little, slowly. Blaise's eyes appeared, then the door opened wider.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"No, you're fine. But you're early. I thought people weren't supposed to show up till eleven." Draco looked Blaise in the eye and raised an eyebrow.

"I know, I know. But Pansy is downstairs, she dragged me here. She wanted me to see if you two were up yet."

"Well, we are. So you can see your way out now. Well be down at eleven." Harry glared at the man in the doorway, who shrugged and closed the door.

Draco laughed, moving his hand under Harry's head to lift it, then slid so he was laying down again. Turning on his side, he put an arm around Harry and held him close.

Harry, face now buried in Draco's neck, couldn't resist, and licked it.

Draco jumped a tad, obviously not expecting that, then looked Harry in the eyes, who was smirking.

"Weirdo." Draco chuckled and flicked Harry's forehead.

Harry giggled and kissed the spot he just licked.

"Now you're asking for it!" Draco grabbed Harry's head and attacked him with kisses. All over his face, his lips, and his neck.

Harry squealed and laughed, but did not fight.

Until Draco started tickling him.

Still laughing, he tried to make his way out of Draco's arms to safety where he could breathe. His stomach hurt from laughing too much, but he couldn't help that he was extremely ticklish.

"Stop! St- Haha! -op!"

Draco kept on kissing and tickling for a good ten minutes, until they were both kind of sweaty, and very exhausted. They were both out of breath, but were still laughing. Draco laid on top of Harry, his face buried in the crook of his neck. Harry then looked up at the clock, that now read nine thirty one.