Note

I forgot to add this in. Fml 🤦🏻‍♀️ So I'll post this now.

If any of these topics I mention below make you uncomfortable whatsoever please please click off.

Also all my stories are marked COMPLETED because of Wattpad deleting ongoing stories. I've left screenshots in two of my stories 2024 Stories & my Q/A book so go check that out if you haven't loves.

Take care of yourselves, your mental & physical health are important if these topics make you uncomfortable. I love you all so so much! Stay safe out there my wonderful weirdos! 🩵

This story WILL deal with SOME of these heavy topics such as:

🩵parental abuse (physical, mental & a bit emotional. Mainly Esther & Mikael. Aestoria's bio father is gonna be a bean to the Mikaelson's!)

🩵slight mentions of Suicide (some flashbacks will have this. I'll leave warnings for this & for the parental abuse. The warning will be mentioned at the beginning of the chapters that they'll be in)

🩵blood

🩵slight mentions of gore & death

🩵abortion (probs not but idk just yet tho)

🩵 Elena Gilbert

🩵attempted murder/actual murder

🩵Mikael abusing Aestoria (the notes I have down for what's gonna happen is a bit rough. I'll leave a warning at the beginning of the chapters)

🩵Mikael & Esther being shit parents

🩵guns & weapons

🩵mentions of murder (it's TVDU)

🩵slight mentions of Elena being a nasty skanky-hoebag trying to sleep with Killian who is her brother! 😭💀

🩵crappy smut (I know it's not a heavy topic but it needs a warning incase someone decides to report my book & ya minors that are in here shouldn't read that shit)

🩵Did I mention Elena Gilbert? That bitch definitely needs a warning of her own 😭

🩵the Salvatore's being assholes/idiots

I'll also leave warnings at the beginning of each chapter that contains these heavy topics.