"yeah."

"I brought some fruits for everyone. Make sure to eat these." he said placing a small paper packet on the table beside the bed. "I'll go take a look at Namjoon." he said and turned around to leave.

Pressing the door handle down he was just about to step out when Ella called making him freeze on his spot.

"Kim Seokjin..."

He slowly turned around with a surprised face and met her gaze which was reflecting the pain and sorrows she had for him and Sookyung.

"I know I'm right... No need to pretend to be a mafia or Han Sojin here."

He stared at her with the same face for a while then whispered, "h-how?"

"a mother can always recognize their children.. Aunty said it to me."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to calm himself down.

"sit down or you're going to fall down.. Jin."

"so.. Mom knows who I am?" he asked with a straight face and his eyes were slight red for trying to hold in his tears.

"hmm.. She's the one who told me first that you're Kim Seokjin."

He didn't say anything and just kept on staring the floor.

"I know what happened to you.. And believe me, she doesn't fully believe that you're the one who killed uncle.. There's still time left... Go back to her. She's all broken and lonely."

"what about me?.. Do you think I felt happy leaving her?.. Do you think I didn't ever feel lonely?.. She at least had you... She could at least rely on you guys. She had some family members." he went silent again while taking deep breaths while she stared at him with widened eyes, observing his sudden outburst.

The frown never left his face. "yes I had my friends.. To be honest they were enough for me. After a while the lack of family vanished a lot. But the scar they left on me.. It's still here. I feel thankful that I was sent there to Busan so I was able to meet these wonderful friends but still! Still I didn't like it that she believed that fuckin' maid over me! She didn't try to know. She didn't try to see if Tae was really saying the truth.. It was written on his voice that he was forced to do those things.. I feel so upset that she didn't try.. She didn't try to look at my face, she didn't try.." his voice was breaking.

After a while she said in a low voice, "you don't know.. You don't know anything. You don't know how her condition was all these fourteen years. There wasn't any proof which said you were innocent. But still after some times she got her sense back and regretted it all. She wanted to say sorry but you already went away. She tried to search you for a long time but you were nowhere to be found.. In my opinion both of you were at fault. Her for not trying to know the truth at time and you for misunderstanding her and running away. "

"wrong.. I didn't run away. I was forced to go away to Busan."

"huh?"

He looked at his right and pointed at the left side of his neck. "see this faint mark?"

"what is it?"

"it's a scar given by my dad's murderer for me to remeber him every time I see this."

Her lips parted in shock. "you know who k-killed uncle?"

"not only me.. All of you know him." he said and looked straight into her eyes.

She slowly shook her head covering her lips with her palm. "Seriously?" she whispered.

He leaned back on the sofa's back rest staring at the ceiling and said, "he kinda ruined my life."

Ella sat on the bed, all frustrated holding her head between her hands.

"how came Tae didn't remember anything?"

"not only Tae... I myself didn't remember anything even about myself after that incident. It was also done by Kang MinYeong. I just suddenly started dreaming of these incidents or they just randomly popped up in my head."

"oh.. Right.. Then Tae was absolutely right."

"what?"

"he started seeing strange dreams for some days. He said someone was beating him continuously and a boy was asking her not to beat him while crying."

"that.. That was that maid."

"I think he also started remembering."

"yeah. I guess it has some expiration time or something."

"that is why.."

With that a long silence took place in the room.

"I'll just go.. I don't want to do anything at this moment." he said and got up from his place with a tired face.

"Yah.. Are you gonna wake up or not? Do you even know what are going on in the world? How will I be able to explain everything.. Aagh! Just get up soon bro. It feels empty without you." he said looking at Namjoon's sleeping figure lying down on the hospital bed, covered in a blanket.

The oxygen mask covered half of his face which wasn't a pleasing scene for him at all.

Lol wtf I just got to know it was Valentines day yesterday. 😭

I thought it was on 18th then realized it's Hobi's Birthday.

Anyways Hweppy Valentine Day in late I love you all UwU~