3

Paisley;

Paisley;

As all the others recoupled, we decided to separate into our own little groups, letting Kaz and Chris have a moment around the fire pit, Gee, Callum, Josh and I all sat on the daybeds together, cuddling in our respective couples. "Pais, if you had the choice to choose who you could couple with, who would it be?" Gee asked me, fiddling with Callum's hands that were around her waist.

"I think I would still choose Josh, just because of the history on that outside, that we have had, if just feels completely natural with him, like we're back to where we was a year ago." I smiled at the Josh as I spoke and he smiled at me, wrapping me even tighter in the hug that we were in.

"You look happy cal, you look very content." Josh spoke the Mancunian on the bed next to us.

"I feel happy bro, like gee is amazing, and she's like the only girl I had my eye on in here." He smiled.

After a while we all went inside and headed to get changed, I wore a pair of grey shorts and a shirt Josh gave me to sleep in, before washing all my make up off and brushing my teeth.

I went to say good night to everyone in the main bedroom, laying with Molly and Tom for a cuddle before Josh hoisted me up off the bed into a fireman carry. "Joshua put me down!" I squealed as they all laughed at our antics. "Goodnight!" We all called and went to bed in the living area, my head on Josh's chest.

-

After waking up and having a cuddle, we made our way upstairs, I went straight to Molly and Tom, laying with them in bed, cuddling with Molly, "how did you all sleep?" I asked.

"Amazing, had a decent nights sleep next to Kaz" Chris smiled, the blue silk bonnet that she gave him on his head.

"It's the silk, it does that to you." Kaz laughed and we all got up to go for our morning debrief, I was Sat with Hannah, Gee and Georgia H, "so how was last night? Are you happy with the publics decision?" Hannah asked me.

"I am so Happy, it's like I said to Gee and Cal last night, if I had the choice, I'd of chosen Josh anyway, just because of the history, and we know we gel well together as a couple." I smile.

"Josh is a great guy and I really feel like yous are good together." Hannah wrapped me in a hug and smiled at me, as the other girls spoke about how they were feeling.

-

After changing and having some breakfast, I was laying with Joshua on the daybeds, my head on his chest and my hand holding his, we were talking about anything and everything that came to mind before I grew the balls to look up at him, "I'm glad I'm with you, the public did good, considering the last time we were together we soft launched and didn't actually get traced to each other." I smiled.

"I'm glad I'm with you too Pais." He leaned down and kissed me gently, shocking me, but I kissed back, before pulling away.

-
"Was I in shock that Josh kissed me? Slightly, but it was nice."

-

After a while we all decided to get ready for the evening, I was sat with Hannah as she did my hair and make up for me, I then put on some cargos and an oversized shirt with trainers, before mentioning to Hannah that me and Josh had a cheeky kiss earlier, making her gasp and hug me, before we made our way outside to do a toast and play suck and blow truth or dare.

I decided to say a speech tonight, "I just wanted to thank you all for being so welcoming and amazing! And here's to sun, sex and suck and blow." I laugh before we all sat at the fire pit, I was in between Josh and Mitch and the card started going around, being dropped multiple times before it got to Mitch, and he tried to drop the card but I continued the game dropping the card in between Josh and myself, before getting asked truth or dare, "dare me." I smiled.

"I dare you to give a sexy lap dance to an islander you think you have the most potential with." Kaz smirked at me and I stood up, it being so awkward without music but even so I walked over to Josh and pulling his shirt open, straddling his lap and grinding my hips against him, my tongue licking from his Adam's apple to his ear before sucking it slightly. I could hear the girls cheering and I kissed Josh hard before getting up and sitting back down.

Josh's hand remained on my thigh the rest of the game before we all dispersed around the villa, us girls going over to Molly and seeing if she was okay after what had come to light in the game about Callum.