1

Paisley;

Paisley;

I walked into the villa side by side with Tom Clare, my blue bikini bringing out my blue eyes, with a white skirt to cover up the bottom half of the two piece set.

"I'm Paisley, I'm 24 and I was on Season 6 of Love island, since I was last on the show, I've definitely grown a lot, in terms of mentality and character development wise, I feel like a whole new person."

Tom walked through the door first, and I followed behind him into the garden, "hello everyone!" I cheered and went to hug Hannah, as I was quite close with her from events from outside the villa, she squeezed me tightly and I moved on to hug Molly who was my Casa Amor sister in Season 6. "Hello!" I hugged both Lib and Kaz before hugging Georgia S tightly, she was another one of my close friends from outside the villa, I greeted Arabella and Georgia H before the boys.

"Callum!" I locked eyes with the only other boy in my villa that I had my eye on, I hugged him tightly feeling him hug the same way back, I hugged Mitch, Anton and Chris afterwards before hugging Josh tightly as well, from knowing him outside the villa, we had a bit of a situationship about a year ago but nothing major. "Toby!" I wrapped my arms around him and Tyler in a hug before being taken by the boys to sit down and chat.

"Boys, boys, boys! How are we all?" I smiled and sat in between Josh and Callum.

"We're all good, you good?" Chris smiled,
As I nodded, "I'm good, so what's the situation, are we all loved up? Closed off?"

"Well to be honest, I think everyone is still open." Josh spoke for all the boys as they all nodded.

"Well that's good to know." I nodded.

"Have you got history with anyone here?" Mitch questioned.

"Right so, when on my series, I was getting to know Callum and we had a few kisses, and I was talking to Josh just over a year ago, we had slept together."  I explained as the boys in question nodded to agree with me and after
a while the boys all left and the girls took his place, I sat with Georgia S and Molly on either side, "we're so happy to have you here Pais!"
Libs smiled.

"Aww thanks girlies, so what the situations at the moment?" I asked them as they explained.

🌴

Paisley: I'm honestly so so glad to be back with my girls, and I won't lie, it was good seeing Josh, and Callum, I mean coming in here and straight away I'm leaning towards getting back to the place I was with Callum in our villa or how me and Josh was.

🌴

I was with Hannah and Gee as she was explaining her situation and how she feels. "Gee it's okay, you don't have to panic, maybe tell Cal about the situation and how you're feeling." I smile at the girl and we help her pick out her outfit for the night.

-

I was then sat with Mitch and Tom, just chatting, as Toms phone went off. "I've got a text!" Everyone all turned to face him, "Tom, tonight you will date 3 girls of your choice, one to prepare your starter, one to prepare your main and one to prepare your dessert. Please now make your choices #DishyDates #ChooseWisely" He then proceeded to choose Arabella for starter, Molly for Main and Gee S for dessert.

My phone then decided to ding, "I've got a text people!" I cheered. "Paisley, tonight you will date three boys of your choice, one to prepare a starter, one to the main course and one to prepare dessert, Please now make your choices. #FancyABite #PickCarefully." I look around at the choices I have before making my decision, "right I'll have Tyler for the starter, Callum for my main and Josh for dessert."

🌴

Josh: "I'll tell ya now, Paisley loved my cooking and she's saving the best till last, if she wants dessert, she'll get dessert"

🌴

After showering and drying my hair, I decided to curl it loosely before starting my make up, "Paisley, how you feeling?" Molls asked me.

"I'm okay, it's my first time dating 3 guys in one night though!" I laughed, as I added a fake lash to the look, before adding a natural lip and getting changed into my outfit, pairing it with white chunky heels.

"The only man that's even cooked for me is Josh and he knows what my favourite foods are and what I like and I think I'm most looking forward to having him cook for me again."

-

"So Pais, who are you most looking forward to dating tonight?" Tom asked as we sat across from one another while waiting on Tyler and arabella. "I think Josh, because we had that time together outside the villa, we went on a few dates, I stayed at his and vice versa, we went on a date once to a cooking class, so it was that sort of stuff that swept me off my feet with him."

Me and Tom both went our separate ways and sat with our dates, Tyler putting down a mini Cheese and ham charcuterie board for us to share, "I mean I know it's not much but voila." He chuckled and we ate it as we got to know each other. "So what made you choose me?" He asked.

"Like my type in here walking in, straight away is Josh and Callum but I thought you seemed
Lovely for meeting you at events so why not but I don't see a romantic side to this unfortunately." I frowned at Tyler as Callum made his way over and I noticed Georgia S looking in our direction.

"Spaghetti bolognaise and cheesey garlic bread, you know the way to my heart Callum." I smile at him and we talk like we'd never been apart, "I feel like I need a Callum cuddle." I smiled shyly and move to hug him and he pulls me on his knee, his hand firmly on my waist. I know if Georgia and Josh weren't here we'd be together straight away the connection never left.

Until Josh walked over with my favourite Strawberry ice cream and chocolate strawberries. And again we rekindled like we never broke it off and it just makes life so much harder for me, because I just missed this with both of them.