2

Paisley;

Paisley;

After the dates had ended, we walked over to the kitchen area, speaking about how the dates had gone, I noticed how Georgia S and Tom were practically holding each other and decided to mind my business.

"So who was your favourite date?" Arabella smiled at Tom and I.

"Well I don't think it's fair I say otherwise that person will be all cocky, but I know who Toms favourite was." I smirked to myself and noticed how the two both seperated slightly and Gee gravitated towards Callum again on purpose so it doesn't look sus.

Mitch had then come bursting through the doors and the rest followed behind him and immediately I was being pulled to the fire pit by Kaz, Lib and Hannah. "So miss girl, I want all the tea, start from the starter to the main and then dessert, because from where we were standing, you and Josh girl!" Kaz smiled and I began to tell them about the dates, going into the detail of how natural it felt being back with cal and Josh.

"Honestly girls, being back in the villa and it's just not a connection that I was expecting to find again with cal, it was so natural and honestly, if Molly didn't swoop in the first time round it would've been me and him." I sigh and lean on Hannah's shoulder, the series one icon giving me a cuddle.

Not long after Libs and Mitch went for a well needed chat, and I was pulled by none other than Joshua Ritchie. "Pais? Fancy a chat darl?" He smiled as Hannah and Kaz practically pushed me into the man. "Yeah course." I smiled and we went over to a daybed and laid down, his arm around my neck in a hug. "You know when I see you walk through those doors I got well happy, I've missed you Pais." He smiled at me, his blue eyes were as vibrant as ever.

"I've missed you too Josh, it feels like nothings changed between us." I smiled back at him, holding his hand, we watched everyone in the villa, I noticed Mitch and Anton having a heated discussion.

🌴

Paisley: "Let's be for real, Anton you deserve a big round of applause for that my friend, Mitch is only here for the drama and a free holiday, I'm half expecting Scott to come in and call him a knobhead again. Would be top tier tv."

🌴

After that all kicked off and we had all gotten changed, I was in the living room with Tom making up our beds, "did you need a hand?" Tom laughed as the sheet wouldn't stay on my mattress. "Shut up Clare!" I throw a pillow at him before finally making my bed and changing into a pair of love heart print pj shorts and a shirt.

I went and had a cuddle with Josh in his bed as I watched Cal and Georgia hug before she laid in bed with Arabella, I pulled myself away from Josh and gave Hannah a hug as well as Anton.

"Night guys! Thank you for a sick day!" I blew them all a kiss and went to bed myself.

-

The lights came on, waking myself and Tom up for the day, "fresh day, and I'll never get used to the lights waking me up. Five more minutes love island gods?" I beg and get pulled up by Tom, him offering me a piggy back, which I took, and he carried me up the stairs and into the main bedroom.

"Morning people!" I laid with Callum and Molly as we all had a chat and then split up for our debriefs, I sat with the girls in the changing room as we all spoke about our evening and how we're feeling. Molly was proper gushing about her date with Tom, "molls go for it babe, you deserve to be happy." I smile at her before we all get dressed into our swim wear before going outside, Josh was stood by the door with my water bottle in hand, proper starting to graft by the looks of it. "Paisley? All we go for a chat?"  Cal smiled at me as I nodded and we went to the gold bunny's and sat down to talk.

"How you feeling after your dates last night?" He asked me, "I'll be completely honest with you Cal, I'm in two minds, I'm stuck between you and Josh, and I have history with you both as well."  I sip my water and lean against the gold rabbit.

We spoke for a while before chilling for the rest of the day, then we all got ready, I pulled on my knee high white platform boots with my mini skirt and shirt, I curled my hair and did a little make up before going outside with everyone, I could tell Chris was pissed and from what I've heard from Bella is he wants to get to know Libs and stuff and he held her hand and stuff.

We all separated into different groups, as we all hyped up Bella to speak to Chris, so the boys joined us as we had front row seats.

"Oh shit is she crying?" Mitch mumbled as I rolled my eyes at him and looked as I saw the producers on standby just in case.

As she walked off and we all followed her to calm her down, all the girls were calming and reassuring her.

"Oh sweets!" I hugged her and rubbed her shoulder, trying to be comforting.

-

After a while I was with Josh and Toby just having a chat as Tobys phone went off, indicating we had to go to the fire pit.

"It's getting interesting baby!" Josh yelled, so we all made our way to the fire pit, I sat on the end with Tom, leaning on his shoulder.

Kaz then read out her text and the girls stood around the fire pit as my phone went off,
"Paisley and Tom, you will couple up first, but who you couple up with will not be your decision." I made my way over to the girls with Tom as he explained that the public had chosen based on the dates from last night.

Tom had to couple up with Molly, from the publics choosing, and they hugged and went to sit down.

I looked down at my phone as it went off,
"Paisley the public have decided to couple you up with..."

"Josh." I smiled and hugged him after making my way over to him, kissing his cheek and sitting down, sending Hannah a smile as she clapped for me.