7. Return of the Mercenaries

After the explosion of the Fool's Fortune, you thought we'd seen the end of the Mercenaries. But, one of them manages to find his way to Earth.

The next day, Shockwave recalls to Megatron what happened to him when he was fighting Elita-1 on Cybertron. Meanwhile, Steven, Carly, and Chip get a call from Arcee that Shockwave is on Earth. But, that wasn't just the weirdest part, a muscle car shows up and starts rampaging through San Francisco.

Wheeljack heads to the scene but he is sidetracked by one Transformer who looks like Wheeljack, but not our Jack.

Wheeljack: "Who are you?"

???: "I'm you, except I'm on neither your side nor the 'Cons!

The Wheeljack-lookalike, named "Exhaust" wants Jack to give a message to both Optimus Prime and Megatron that "The Mercenaries are coming!"

Meanwhile, said muscle car is continuing its destruction spree when it is finally stopped by Prowl and Jazz, but the muscle car is revealed to be Lockdown of the Mercenaries.

Prowl: "Lockdown?"

Jazz: "You know this fool?"

Lockdown: "He will, after I'm done passing on a message to you leader for crashing our ship.

Lockdown wipes the floor with them and takes off with their weapons.

On a side note: Chelsea, along with Judy and Ron Witwicky are at the tech expo where Dr. Takara unveils his new creation: the Kuno-1. Takara turns her on, and Kuno-1 shows off some moves. Even Chelsea is trending about it.

Chelsea: "Take a good look; This is California in its Tech Age!"

However, something happens to Kuno-1, as she goes wild. Wait, can she really be...

Takara: "Kuno-1! Cease this madness!"

Kuno-1/Nightbird: "There is no "Kuno-1". There is only "Nightbird"!"

Kuno-1, now calling herself "Nightbird" escapes to return to her true master. Then, the other Mercenaries gather here to bring back their master, Doubledealer. Now, they must take revenge on Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Meanwhile, the Teens and the Autobots discuss about the Mercenaries. Optimus thought they had perished when the Fool's Fortune, so why would they be here? 

Optimus: "Mercenaries."

Jazz: "Yeah, but the one we encountered, Lockdown, he looked like he was gonna pass on a message; sayin', "I'm coming for you, Prime", like that."

Prowl: "Who would've thought that Lockdown may be one of them?"

Then, Megatron senses that the Mercenaries' leader, Doubledealer, is still alive after that explosion. So, he sends Starscream after them. And this time, he wants them offline! During his mission, Starscream runs into, not 2, but 3 Seekers that transform into Dirge, Ramjet, and their older brother, Thrust.

The 3 Mercenary Seekers take on Starscream in an Aerial Dogfight, but even Starscream is never a match for them. Then, they demand that Megatron come here and face his punishment. At this point, the Mercenaries are really after both Optimus Prime and Megatron.

The next day, both leaders of opposite sides face Doubledealer, with his full set of Mercenaries.

Doubledealer: "Optimus Prime! Megatron! Long time no see!"

Megatron: "I liked you better when you were incinerated!"

Optimus: "Coming back to haunt us was your greatest mistake."

Doubledealer: "And, it's your mistake to think I was forgotten! Now, shall we begin?"

Now, will they face their punishment? Or do either side have a plan in mind?