5. Jazzed Out!

Jazz may be an Autobot living the good life on Earth, but even he has to take the fight against the Decepticons seriously. Speaking of the 'Cons, Megatron gets a vision from the Monster Planet, Unicron.

Then, this morning, a new club was opening off the coast of California. This new club is called SPARK. A club where you can dance and shine at the same time. And, guess what disco ball they're using?

Steven: "That looks like..."

Carly: "It can't be!"

Chip: "The Allspark?"

Chelsea: "Whoa! Guess this new club wasn't called "SPARK" for nothing."

Then, Jazz arrives at the same club they're investigating and he discovers Soundwave, who also discovers the Allspark in the club.

That night, SPARK opens and the music gets loud with each spin from the DJ. Then, Chelsea and the Teens sneak into SPARK for an amazing view of the club. 

And, look! The DJ is really rocking his tunes! Wait. Is that...

Steven: "Are..."

Chip: "...you..."

Carly and Chelsea: "KIDDING ME?!"

Oh! That's Kicker! Hold up, since when is he a DJ for SPARK? Chelsea confronts him while the teens get the Allspark.

Chelsea: "What are you doing here?!"

Kicker: "Wait, you haven't heard?"

Chelsea: "I don't care if I heard, why didn't I hear about you being the DJ?"

Meanwhile, the teens try to take the Allspark out of SPARK when suddenly, they get caught by Soundwave's deployers. Guess that means the party's over?

Soundwave: "Party's over, fools!"

Jazz must save them, but even he couldn't miss out on SPARK's opening. Then, Chelsea and Kicker hop into Jazz and they race to save the Teens and get the Allspark. 

Meanwhile, the Autobots get word of Jazz's location and Optimus sends Prowl, Hound, and Bumblebee to get him. Meanwhile, Jazz, Kicker, and Chelsea reach the Teens and the Allspark as Soundwave takes them into the 'Cons base, which is at the bottom of the lake. 

There, the Teens meet Megatron, as he thinks that Steven's the one that's been screwing over his plans for the Allspark.

Steven: "Since when was that a problem for you?"

Then, Jazz sneaks aboard the Nemesis as he tries to get the Teens out of there. And, the first to catch Jazz, was Starscream. A fight breaks out but at least he didn't count on Chelsea and Kicker getting the teens outta here.

Steven: "Chelsea? Kicker? What are you two doing here?

Chelsea: "Ask him!"

Kicker: "Hey!"

Jazz seems to get the upper hand against Starscream, but Soundwave snipes him. That's when help arrives in the form of Bee, Prowl, and Hound. 

Hound: "Jazz!"

Jazz: "Hey, Sarge! Late to the party?"

Prowl: "Need I remind you that this is a war?"

Bee: "We'll talk later! Let's get the teens and the Allspark outta here!"

Then, as the Allspark disappears again, the Autobots and Humans escape the Nemesis.

Now, Megatron is more furious than ever, as he calls for backup. Speaking of backup, where's Shockwave?